We watching this 12 year old fight a woman? Freak show gone too far?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I'm not ok with it in Chechnya, and I'm not ok with it in Japan. Whoever is behind that promotion is not someone I want making money off me in any way.

If they're using extra protective gear, I would feel slightly better about it, but probably still wouldn't watch.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This is pretty fucked up.i hope she wins and makes her 24 yr old opponent look like a fuckin idiot.no way should this be legal anywhere in the civilized world

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I
If they're using extra protective gear, I would feel slightly better about it, but probably still wouldn't watch.
Headgear and no strikes on the ground.

And the 12 year old is giving up 12lbs to the older opponent.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
This is pretty fucked up.i hope she wins and makes her 24 yr old opponent look like a fuckin idiot.no way should this be legal anywhere in the civilized world
It's not.

But this is JMMA so all of the fuckers that worship it should be masturbating about the pageantry and the good old days.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Fedor's M1 days are still enshrined in folklore in Russia.
We all know he never beat more than three babies at one time.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I have seen Thai fights between young teenagers (23 years old) and grown men and the kids beat the shit out the guys. Admittedly, the guys were fat and pudgy recreational guys and the kids were phenoms.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
12 year old chocked her out in the first round.

Deep Jewels 16 Live Play-By-Play & Results

43kg Amateur Bout – 2×3
Momo Shimizu vs Momoko Yamazaki
Round 1:
Referee for this bout is Kenichi Serizawa. Shimizu ignores Yamazaki’s front kicks and secures a clinch. She turns quickly and Yamazaki loses her balance and falls. Shimizu immediately takes her back and attempts a rear-naked choke. Yamazaki defends well, but Shimizu sticks with the choke until the end of the round. Just as the bell sounds, referee Serizawa checks on Yamazaki and realises that she is out cold. He waves off the fight, giving 12-year-old Shimizu an impressive win in her debut.

Winner: Momo Shimizu by Technical Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 2:59 of round one.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Yes! I searched her name to find this thread again, and I had to skim through a ton of results of you calling people momo. :p Made me laugh, though.
Sorry about that.....I use it a lot and thought it was worth the ask