Wednesday 10/24 is NSAC meeting with Khabib/Conor suspensions possible

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
10/24 is the day.
no idea if it gets resolved in a day or pushed back, but we can get an idea by tomorrow afternoon

M

member 3289

The NSAC should go easy on Khabib.

I mean Dillon Danis already punished him enough.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I bet they don't settle so they can keep making interest on the cash before they take a few hundred thousand to "punish" him.
i would think they have to come to a resolution as far as fine(s) by a certain date
keyword is "think"

M

member 3289

So they're still investigating and no decision until December.

FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC any idea if they're still holding on to Khabib's $2 million check?

Muridae83

Posting Machine
Nov 3, 2016
So they're still investigating and no decision until December.

FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC any idea if they're still holding on to Khabib's $2 million check?
they are holding 1 million until december... the other ppv money (which was a topic) and 1 million is to be released to khabib. funny to note is that they think khabib only made 4.4 million in ppv from the fight.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

they are holding 1 million until december... the other ppv money (which was a topic) and 1 million is to be released to khabib. funny to note is that they think khabib only made 4.4 million in ppv from the fight.
I don't think they can touch the PPV money

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
they can... it was discussed on the hearing they had the right to take 100% of khabibs earnings including ppv revenue. They opted not to do so since it hasnt been done before but they have the right to do it.
That is a new twist I never heard of
also FTR, PPV money doesn't get released until 90 days (once all PPV is official & UFC gets paid) so that is not that big of a deal
but khabibs team should be shot for making such a crap deal

Last edited:

Muridae83

Posting Machine
Nov 3, 2016
That is a new twist I never heard of
also FTR, PPV money doesn't get released until 90 days (once all PPV is official & UFC gets paid) so that is not that big of a deal
but khabibs team should be shot for making such a crap deal
yea i know but Anthony Marnell asked after hearing they had the right to 100% of the purse and lifetime ban as maximum sentence if the 100% also included ppv revenue.... he got the answer that is correct that it could involve ppv revenue but thats not something that has been used prior to this incident.