General WEED PICS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Looks nice, bit of nute burn on the sugar leaves in some of the pictures.

Well done though man. Covered in resin, when did you chop it? Trichomes look very dark.

Mr Smokalotapotamus

You gonna pass that bro??
Jun 23, 2018
Looks nice, bit of nute burn on the sugar leaves in some of the pictures.

Well done though man. Covered in resin, when did you chop it? Trichomes look very dark.
Thank you!! Yes....I had to change the food i'm using and i'm still not quit dialed in. These are various pics from this year. My banner, which is most of the pics, is done in ten weeks. The detroit dynamite i like to pull at nine weeks but the breeder likes to pull it on day 47. A lot of it is preference.

Last edited:

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Thats great! I was watching the history guy this morning and i guess we used to eat those and they are full of goodness. They went out of favor when people started having lawns.
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)
This suburban lawn scourge boasts a truly useful nature. Flowers (minus the green parts) are edible and have more beta-carotene than carrots. Add them to salads, bread and fry them, or ferment into a fruity wine. Young leaves offer the mildest flavor and are a gourmet salad green, rich with vitamins. Harvest the roots, dry, roast and brew them for a coffee substitute.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)
This suburban lawn scourge boasts a truly useful nature. Flowers (minus the green parts) are edible and have more beta-carotene than carrots. Add them to salads, bread and fry them, or ferment into a fruity wine. Young leaves offer the mildest flavor and are a gourmet salad green, rich with vitamins. Harvest the roots, dry, roast and brew them for a coffee substitute.
mmmmm....dandelion wine. I used to get that and homemade peppermint schnapps from my friend's neighbor.