Lifestyle Weekend Plans?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
What is everyone planning for the weekend?

Anything special to keep yourself entertained?

Projects you've been putting off?

A nice dinner and wine pairing?

Le Chat Noir
©

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Gonna work
working 7 days a week now because no sports to watch and I guess that was my thing, and an excuse to have some drinks

Cook some excellent meals at home...maybe some middle eastern flavored Lamb and some side dishes to match

Probably toss a few into the lady

good times

Might take a day off and go for a long hike in snow country

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
We plan on cooking quite a bit as well.

While people have gone after red meat they seem to be leaving most seafood untouched.
The wife saw a lot of good looking tuna, lobster, shrimp, etc...

Le Chat Noir
©

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I am eating bison tacos. That was the only red meat I could get. Also have a ton of crabcakes.
Currently cleaning my house and setting up my fish tank (w taco breaks). Then nature walk for a few miles since my cardio fell off completely . And workout w dumbbells
Hmmmm I may be able to go to Bass pro and get a permit to go shoot at the state gameland range. I think u need a hunting license or some shit. I may do that tomorrow.
Or hike Appalachian trail Tonite. Depending on weather. And what pussy gets thrown my direction

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
im learning to make shanks on youtube in case the government puts us into martial law prisons the are transporting tanks here in L.A and armored swat trucks are driving around.

Last edited:

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Havent decided but I'm either going to work or I'm going to hang some really expensive wallpaper in the master bedroom.