WeeSP???

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Word on the street is GSP is the father of a 2 year boy named Liam.

Exclusif : Un 2e entretien avec les Sens pour Guy Boucher, 0 pour Benoit Groulx | Bouillon n'a pas été appelé | Fleury dans les buts samedi

Translated:
Section gossip : You already know (if you read the site regularly) that Georges St. Pierre is the father of a beautiful little 2 year old boy named Liam. Know that Georges is in excellent condition with the mother, without however forming a couple with her. If you want to find out who is this happy and pretty mother (named Divine Kirezy), you can click on the following links: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

God describes himself as a model, a host , an entrepreneur and a humanitarian .

I know she also sang, once ...

PS Do not expect me to publish or refer your photos on the little boy. This is where I draw a line between private and public life. We're still talking about a 2-year-old here. If Georges decides one day to share content, I will relay it. Otherwise, too bad ...

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
That last pic. You know that clean cut ass fool is thinking to himself "oh no, I hope my mom doesn't see this necklace "

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Not surprised really, he's always liked black girls.
I vaguely recall this, too. But isn't th surprise that he has a 2 yr old? Lol

Jokes aside. The first surprise that hit me was exactly what u thought. We grew up sheltered lol

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Wee SP haha. I get it now.

I randomly wrote in a lisp (wisp) a little bit ago in a different thread. Id bet it was because I noticed this thread title in my catchup list and interpreted it as weesp instead of Wee.S.P.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I vaguely recall this, too. But isn't th surprise that he has a 2 yr old? Lol

Jokes aside. The first surprise that hit me was exactly what u thought. We grew up sheltered lol
I wasn't surprised he had a child and didn't broadcast it. He seems like a really private guy and wouldn't want his family in the media. It can really fuck kids up growing up in the public eye. If this is true, I respect him l for being able to keep it from everyone for so long.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
I wasn't surprised he had a child and didn't broadcast it. He seems like a really private guy and wouldn't want his family in the media. It can really fuck kids up growing up in the public eye. If this is true, I respect him l for being able to keep it from everyone for so long.
yeah i get the not broadcasting part. but i was surprised he had a child. i thought that was the point of this thread, no?

i was trying to be funny bc u mentioned something else. i jokingly got on ur case for someone else earlier this week,so i quickly edited in that the first thing i was surprised about was the same thing tho lol. im probably over-worrying tho xoxox

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
yeah i get the not broadcasting part. but i was surprised he had a child. i thought that was the point of this thread, no?

i was trying to be funny bc u mentioned something else. i jokingly got on ur case for someone else earlier this week,so i quickly edited in that the first thing i was surprised about was the same thing tho lol. im probably over-worrying tho xoxox
No need to worry bro. I understand, no malice intended. I was just further explaining my position.

Frozen_Rosen

May 14, 2016
he gets around, he was dating this girl who works with my friend and she saw pictures online of him at an event with another girl. dude must has serious game.

Veronika

Lurker
Mar 12, 2017
GSP SON Liam St-pierre and his girlsfriend Divine
Girlfriend(model) LOL are you fucking kidding me ?! JUST LOOK the pic......
She put some pic on her instagram STORY (What a fai)
Divine Uwikizery
Divine Kizery

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
GSP SON Liam St-pierre and his girlsfriend Divine
Girlfriend(model) LOL are you fucking kidding me ?! JUST LOOK the pic......
She put some pic on her instagram STORY (What a fai)
Divine Uwikizery
Divine Kizery

Hi new person.

I'm not entirely sure what you said.

Good job on stalking GSP's girlfriend and kid and bumping a post from a month and a half ago.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
That's one ugly bish.
No tits, no ass, and no pretty.
Feel a little weird that myself and all my underachieving friends have found ourselves better looking chicks then one of the most skilled, best looking, sexiest accent, and famous fighters in the world.

Candy

Banned
Apr 16, 2017
He's on a rotation with the women in his life but I guess the baby mama knows this

Last edited: