General WEF Stooge Noah Harari

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Fuck him and anyone else that thinks this will happen

Fuck right the fuck off, you arrogant cunts

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Is what it is.

A social credit score is substantially less intrusive than a vaccine passport or stay at home orders to the average person, but all saw how easily they sold that. It makes me sad that he's right, but he's still right.
Less intrusive? Gotta disagree there.

The minute one disgrees with the official narrative the State puts out they will be cut off, bank account frozen - will not be able to buy or sell ...their ability to travel will be taken away he or she will be a slave to the state and shunned by society for their behavior.

We've already seen all this in China.

Once these Globalist pukes set up this beast system there will be no going back, Freedom, Free Will, and Free Speech will forever be lost.

All this was already prophesied in the Book of Revelations...

Not looking forward to this.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Less intrusive? Gotta disagree there.
Because you're ignoring the point. The average person who doesn't pay attention says "What do I care? I have nothing to hide." anytime I bring up the surveillance state. That's going to be a very easy sell to the same people who were balls deep in vaccine passports.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
These people need to be killed & it's that simple. They are the Mao's, Hitler's, Pot's of our time.
Nothing is more evil than creating a system of relentless oppression that grants permission for freedom passes.
More people die of starvation/pharma/disease than all wars combined.
The details are wicked.
No unapproved purchases, no wealth accumulation, no property ownage or business freedom.
Reprogrammable credits.
EG: if you follow state orders & only buy approved products but to maximize your benefits timely, they disappear.

Real men are going to die to stop this abomination.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Because you're ignoring the point. The average person who doesn't pay attention says "What do I care? I have nothing to hide." anytime I bring up the surveillance state. That's going to be a very easy sell to the same people who were balls deep in vaccine passports.
He agrees with that as do I.
But on the topic of specifically "less intrusive:, this supasses that because it includes mandatory everything on a whim.

"The dragon gave power to the beast"

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He agrees with that as do I.
But on the topic of specifically "less intrusive:, this supasses that because it includes mandatory everything on a whim.

"The dragon gave power to the beast"
Remember that when I said less intrusive, I was referring to public perception.