IMG/GIF Weigh ins: Fedor 236 Mitrione 257

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016
If you went by the eye ball test you'd pick Mitrione BUT that's true of pretty much every fight Fedor has ever fought.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
If you went by the eye ball test you'd pick Mitrione BUT that's true of pretty much every fight Fedor has ever fought.
I had a dream of Fedor losing to Werdum , and Fedor lost . I had a dream of Ronda losing to Nunes . I dreamed of Fedor losing again few days ago .. I hope my dream is proven wrong . ohh and i don't dream of fights but when i see dreams about fights their results are always accurate ..

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016
I had a dream of Fedor losing to Werdum , and Fedor lost . I had a dream of Ronda losing to Nunes . I dreamed of Fedor losing again few days ago .. I hope my dream is proven wrong . ohh and i don't dream of fights but when i see dreams about fights their results are always accurate ..
I really hope you're wrong.

M

member 603

Damn Atto @Atto, now you have me agreeing with you LOL..... I loved Fedor in the Pride days, when I lived in Ukraine I had the honor of meeting and training with some of the Red Devil team.... He'll always be a favorite, but LATELY he's not looked good in his fights and he hasn't been as active. Matt has been facing top level guys and doing well (outside of some eye pokes).... I put Fedor in the same boat as BJ Penn, I'll never pick against them, I'll always hope that we'll see a flash of the old magic, but sadly.... I know better.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
ohh and when dreams are true , i see them 1 or 2 days before. I saw Fedors fight dream a month ago:D.
I hope he wins..
Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock stick that drunk rating to where no light reaches

Fedor about to knock Mits head back to the UFC or somewhere where the competition is a little easier.

Fedor got a bad wrap for his performance against "Mouth-ah-Bob-O" but lets put things into perspective, Maldanado is the cream of the crop when it comes to boxing in MMA, guy is a Zombie who doesn't quit. He was a very game - dangerous opponent for Fedor.

Fabio went to War with Rampage who had this to say after their bout about Fabio's toughness:

Nearly KO'd Glover:

So let's not use that fight as a measuring tool:

Relax fellas ...Fedor gots this.

Last edited:

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Damn Atto @Atto, now you have me agreeing with you LOL..... I loved Fedor in the Pride days, when I lived in Ukraine I had the honor of meeting and training with some of the Red Devil team.... He'll always be a favorite, but LATELY he's not looked good in his fights and he hasn't been as active. Matt has been facing top level guys and doing well (outside of some eye pokes).... I put Fedor in the same boat as BJ Penn, I'll never pick against them, I'll always hope that we'll see a flash of the old magic, but sadly.... I know better.
Its all started when Fedor wanted to finish fights with 1 punch and stopped using sambo. He tries to head hunt and has no game plan.
I don't know what the hell he is fighting for . I will always be his fan but he keeps embarrassing himself and his fans.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Fedor about to knock Mits head back to the UFC or somewhere where the competition is a little easier.

Fedor got a bad wrap for his performance against "Mouth-ah-Bob-O" but lets put things into perspective, Maldanado is the cream of the crop when it comes to boxing in MMA, guy is a Zombie who doesn't quit. He was a very game - dangerous opponent for Fedor.

Fabio went to War with Rampage who had this to say after their bout about Fabio's toughness:

Nearly KO'd Glover:

So let's not use that fight as a measuring tool:

Relax fellas ...Fedor gots this.

I hope you are right .. Nothing better than Fedor knocking out Mitrione .

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
20 pounds are a significant difference. And this is weigh-in weight, if Mitrione cut weight he will weigh even more tomorrow.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
This fight will tell an idea of how Fedor would have done in the UFC HW

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This fight will tell an idea of how Fedor would have done in the UFC HW
LOL no
this is how 40 year old fedor would look
Time to realize fighters have primes and aura and when that is gone they never get it back

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Fedor has more tools to win, but Meathead is bigger, stronger, faster, and younger. Meathead takes him out.

Fedor would be wise to get this one to the ground.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
LOL no
this is how 40 year old fedor would look
Time to realize fighters have primes and aura and when that is gone they never get it back
It'll tell how today's Fedor will do against today's UFC Hws. And it Doesn't look good at all. I'm always uber nervous for Fedor but this time, little more extra since Meathead is more recent active HW of the UFC. Fedor looks so fragile compared to legit HWs

Last edited: