IMG/GIF Weigh ins: Fedor 236 Mitrione 257

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It'll tell how today's Fedor will do against today's UFC Hws. And it Doesn't look good at all. I'm always uber nervous for Fedor but this time, little more extra.
OK I hear ya
current fedor is a completely different fighter...sadly his muscle mass is at an all time low
Still a helluva athlete and it is insane that he chooses to compete at HW with his frame and body fat percentage

Im nervous for him a bit...but whatever happens he will always be the Best HW of his era....he proved it numerous times

This is basically an exhibition match IMO

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I had a dream of Fedor losing to Werdum , and Fedor lost . I had a dream of Ronda losing to Nunes . I dreamed of Fedor losing again few days ago .. I hope my dream is proven wrong . ohh and i don't dream of fights but when i see dreams about fights their results are always accurate ..
Bumbty Bumb ..
Leigh @Leigh Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock jason73 @jason73 StillReal @StillReal BJJMMA @BJJMMA @conor mcgregor nut hugger Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart
This is to tell you guys that my dream did come true and Fedor got knocked out .. I am big Fedor fan unfortunately.
Now my point is my CMNH saw a dream of Floyd getting knocked the fuck out so you guys better believe it.
You guys need to believe we are psychics :cool:
TheEmperorRises @TheEmperorRises you are losing the bet

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Bumbty Bumb ..
Leigh @Leigh Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock jason73 @jason73 StillReal @StillReal BJJMMA @BJJMMA @conor mcgregor nut hugger Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart
This is to tell you guys that my dream did come true and Fedor got knocked out .. I am big Fedor fan unfortunately.
Now my point is my CMNH saw a dream of Floyd getting knocked the fuck out so you guys better believe it.
are you drinking again?

i'll bet you £5,000 UK that conor doesn't ko anyone, let alone floyd..............in boxing.

This goes out to everyone..............You do realise that boxers are used to being hit and a non boxer isn't knocking out anyone that has boxed, particularly someone who has done a fantastic job at avoiding punches his entire career and is a counter puncher.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
are you drinking again?

i'll bet you £5,000 UK that conor doesn't ko anyone, let alone floyd..............in boxing.

This goes out to everyone..............You do realise that boxers are used to being hit and a non boxer isn't knocking out anyone that has boxed, particularly someone who has done a fantastic job at avoiding punches his entire career and is a counter puncher.
If a boxer comes into mma then there is a problem , but its easier for a mma fighter who knows how to box to go fight in a boxing ring.
Floyd has pillow fists . Connor only needs 1 shot and I am 100% sure it will land and Floyd will go out.
Just because you hate Conor you are not giving him a chance.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If a boxer comes into mma then there is a problem , but its easier for a mma fighter who knows how to box to go fight in a boxing ring.
Floyd has pillow fists . Connor only needs 1 shot and I am 100% sure it will land and Floyd will go out.
Just because you hate Conor you are not giving him a chance.
I don't hate him, I actually like him in mma but he will be swinging at a ghost

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016
Bumbty Bumb ..
I've been quiet lately on here (traveling). But Atto @Atto I hope you're right.