General Weird forum

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sausage

Hi
Apr 28, 2020
I don’t post much but this place is kind of fucked but good.

I used to post at CamelDog and Fucksluts, I found my way here because I googled othergroun d rejects. Here I am!

I recognize a few names like Leigh @Leigh from the you gee and @Lars Soros from the you Jew.

Anyways, I’ll try to post more. Fuck you @conor mcgregor nut hugger.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Camel dog is a name I haven't heard in a long time. Was such a shithole!

Sausage

Hi
Apr 28, 2020
I’m trying to drop gifs and shit but I cannot. This forum is fucked. Did Kirik buy it yesterday? Do I have to buy some bullshit to post my feelings? Splinty @Splinty get off your boat and fix this. What a whore of a forum.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Camel dog is a name I haven't heard in a long time. Was such a shithole!
Ah Cameldog, where the shittiest rejects from Sherdog went to cry and bitch about the mods, and bash fighters from behind their keyboards.

I'm sure that OP just ended up there by accident though! ☺

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I don’t post much but this place is kind of fucked but good.

I used to post at CamelDog and Fucksluts, I found my way here because I googled othergroun d rejects. Here I am!

I recognize a few names like Leigh @Leigh from the you gee and @Lars Soros from the you Jew.

Anyways, I’ll try to post more. Fuck you @conor mcgregor nut hugger.
I found this forum because I'm into the fetish of men, dressed like girls, with a hitler stache (on lip, not on the mangina), electrocuting their genitals, then dipping them into butter for the soothing factor. This forum was the first that popped up in a google search for that. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it isn't just about that, but it has something to do with sweaty men wrestling half naked as well. Talk about a bonus! I've been trying to set up some meatups, but those haven't gone as planned, as people on this forum typically want to meet, not meat, and they only agree to show up in public spaces with clothes on. Hoping that changes, but otherwise, good group of guys here, and the occasional dipshit ( Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint for example).

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I found this forum because I'm into the fetish of men, dressed like girls, with a hitler stache (on lip, not on the mangina), electrocuting their genitals, then dipping them into butter for the soothing factor. This forum was the first that popped up in a google search for that. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it isn't just about that, but it has something to do with sweaty men wrestling half naked as well. Talk about a bonus! I've been trying to set up some meatups, but those haven't gone as planned, as people on this forum typically want to meet, not meat, and they only agree to show up in public spaces with clothes on. Hoping that changes, but otherwise, good group of guys here, and the occasional dipshit ( Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint for example).

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018

Love you fuckface

Will ring for shithousery tomorrow