Welcome New Users

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Disciplined Galt @Jons Forsberg - why would you do this brother? It just makes no sense to me. You were banned for a while, for actions just like this...yesterday Splinty @Splinty extends an olive branch, and your response was courteous & fair. It seemed like things were good, and then you come in here insulting members, making racists remarks, etc? Help me understand your agenda? Do you want to get banned, so you can call us unreasonable on other forms of social media? Or accuse us of forcing members to kiss our ass to post here?

Why not just become a part of the community? The membership here is really cool, and the environment is very laid back. No one is name calling one another or whatever. It's just a big group of friends talking MMA & life. If you don't want to be a part of it or whatever, that's cool. But is this the way to go about it? Why not just not post here? Why does it have to be a big "fuck you" to our forum and the members here?

I think I've always been reasonable, and I don't want to have to ban you. But c'mon man..I know you're a bright dude. I know you can see that you're not leaving me many options here, and maybe that's what your intentions are. Please...just post here and be cool with everyone, or don't post at all. Don't force me to ban you for some dumb shit that could be completed avoided.

Thanks,
Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.