General Well this is fucken diabolical...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
it just means their shit tastes like an old tire
I was doing an experiment with fuel at work once. Naturally I got the fucker all over me and smelled and dressed like I worked at the dump. After work I went to a fancy restaurant, they were having a bash for some guy for getting into the NFL or some fancy college team. Food there was shit and they went bust. The décor was nice tho, lots of cowskin chairs and such

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I was doing an experiment with fuel at work once. Naturally I got the fucker all over me and smelled and dressed like I worked at the dump. After work I went to a fancy restaurant, they were having a bash for some guy for getting into the NFL or some fancy college team. Food there was shit and they went bust. The décor was nice tho, lots of cowskin chairs and such
Next time, take a smoke break outside by yourself

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Next time, take a smoke break outside by yourself
I went out for a smoke break one time at another restaurant in that town, think I got caught up on the phone a bit, and when I came back they assumed I'd ran away without paying and cleared my spot at the bar. Apparently the bar lady was cussing me out as an asshole too. Heh