General Well, well, well, who's laughing now?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
"Hollywood's" best leading man, a libertarian who cannot express his opinion without being scoffed at in "the land of the free".
I don't know much about him off screen

heard he is a good dude and fairly normal...not sure though

loved this role, his look was legit

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't know much about him off screen

heard he is a good dude and fairly normal...not sure though
He is, and lives a few miles from me.
I've debated trying to get him on for a Q & A, but seeing the responses here, I'm not so sure he'd be welcomed beyond softball questions.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He is, and lives a few miles from me.
I've debated trying to get him on for a Q & A, but seeing the responses here, I'm not so sure he'd be welcomed beyond softball questions.
cool
Sam Elliot lives down here in a small town, I see him around. Average normal dude with a cool voice. Did some work for him awhile back.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
they have signs down here that you can't get a firearm if you have washington state ID

no gun sales up there still? or did that just happen?
When the governor ordered the 'stay home stay healthy" order, it reserved under law, the right to assign businesses 'essential' status.
That was not afforded to Washington state gun stores.
Guns n ammo stopped shipping.

Before that, behind the scenes, someone in power decided to put FBI holds on all citizens gun purchases, unless they had military or police ID.
All others were put on hold.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
When the governor ordered the 'stay home stay healthy" order, it reserved under law, the right to assign businesses 'essential' status.
That was not afforded to Washington state gun stores.
Guns n ammo stopped shipping.

Before that, behind the scenes, someone in power decided to put FBI holds on all citizens gun purchases, unless they had military or police ID.
All others were put on hold.

View: https://twitter.com/JimBreuer/status/1243527388668940290

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I don't know.
I know my freedoms as a state resident and as an American to purchase a firearm has been stripped across the country.
Really? I was under the impression you could still buy guns throught gunbroker and things like that.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Didn't Trump say some shit the other day?
He says shit every day, but national & local enforcement are two different things.
My state has been eroding rights through law more frequently.
I used to be able to walk in, pick something out, show a ccp & wait a time period.
No longer.
Tyranny is now.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Stores being closed means many many stores going out of business. And ppl losing jobs. Being unemployed. Ppl not being able to do what they want because things are closed or they are now broke. Because of the government's decision to shut down the country. Also courts are closed and cops are now allowing many crimes. Which could turn into national guard in the streets before long.

Sorry you cant go to Wal Mart to get your chicken nuggets, oh wait you still can.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Really? I was under the impression you could still buy guns throught gunbroker and things like that.
nope
oregon stores have posted no sales to washington residents

Counties in LA are going back and forth with 2nd amendment rights...loopholes and threat of lawsuits etc..