Welp...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMA.X

MMA.X for knockouts , subs ,slams and more
Sep 18, 2015
Girlfriend of two years just abruptly broke up with me last night.... I'm kinda down about it but such is life right?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Sorry to hear that dude. Woman are strange creatures sometimes. So are we though. Keep your head up man. Hope it works out for ya.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Girlfriend of two years just abruptly broke up with me last night.... I'm kinda down about it but such is life right?
Bro you'll be fine, my wife divorced me this year. I'm thinking of sending her a really nice Xmas present because it's been great!

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sorry to hear that bro. Try to find the silver lining. You'll feel like you've had a pay raise. :D:moneybag:

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
aww, bummer. chin up, press on, brother. lots of other ladies out there...

i'm nosy...what happened?
was she sick of waiting around for a ring?
did you not see it coming?
are you a jerk?
was it her?

MMA.X

Sep 18, 2015
Hey thanks guys I appreciate it , yeah I'll be fine just gott a keep chugging. So we've lived a block away from each other since we met (been best friends for way longer than we were actually together ) and I move up north every winter to go work at my uncles meat market (for deer season) so I came down for her birthday because I knew once gun season started I'd be swamped working 12+ hours a day. So everything is fine and I'm down here for about a week , but I noticed she was acting different kinda just emotionless and I asked her what was going on. Then she just broke it to me and said she doesn't love me any more (actually she said "I think I don't love you anymore") here's the kicker she didn't actually break up with me cause she " didn't have the guts to do it" so I just walked her out of my house and said goodbye. I'm mean we both have Lot going in the works and goes to school and I work and take care of the farm out here up north . but she said she feels numb about everything . idk man we were perfect idk what happened . deep down in side ibhope she just has alot going on and comes back to me, but I'm not gunna be the one to go back to her asking what happened . just gunna go get my stuff from her house and if she feels any different than last note who knows...

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
that's sad...if it was meant to be then it will be. my advice would be to give her space and respect her decision . let her know you care about her and want her to be happy. you did say you were good friends prior to dating, hopefully that will still be the case when the sting wears off. don't do any vindictive stalker shit though...

hang in there. :)

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Hang in there man. As the old saying goes, if you can't live by yourself, you can't live with someone else. It sounds like she wasn't ready to commit any more. People can change a lot in two years, or realize they're not being true to themselves and need change. Change is good! It toughens you. :)

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hang in there man. As the old saying goes, if you can't live by yourself, you can't live with someone else. It sounds like she wasn't ready to commit any more. People can change a lot in two years, or realize they're not being true to themselves and need change. Change is good! It toughens you. :)
This is great advice. I've been married for 19 years now and we've both changed so much over the years that neither of us recognize the people we were when we met. We've had to adjust to these changes over the years and it hasn't always been easy. But I've found the secret for us is to be attentive to the other person's changing interests, and when the 2 of you aren't completely in sync, just back up, watch and learn. Do not force anything, it's not fair to the other person.

Edit: Not that anyone was asking for my advice lol. Sorry.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours..If it doesn't it never was...

Wish you the best bro

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
This is great advice. I've been married for 19 years now and we've both changed so much over the years that neither of us recognize the people we were when we met. We've had to adjust to these changes over the years and it hasn't always been easy. But I've found the secret for us is to be attentive to the other person's changing interests, and when the 2 of you aren't completely in sync, just back up, watch and learn. Do not force anything, it's not fair to the other person.

Edit: Not that anyone was asking for my advice lol. Sorry.
Absolutely this! I had the same GF from 15 to 26 and we changed so much throughout that decade that it was a wonder we lasted so long. In hindsight I regret not being more adventurous during those formative years but admittedly she shaped the man I am today and taught me how to adapt with the naturally occurring changes in people personalities with my current partner (reaching our 10 year mark in Jan).

One thing I can say that helped me the most was not dating and just living by myself for a year. I went out, partied like freak and had a ton of fun just being me. Not caring what anyone else thought of me, no more emotional dependencies to hold me down, no more insecurities to cripple my self worth etc etc. Once I figured out that living alone was so doable that I really didn't need anyone else is when I was ready to commit to someone else again. Chics dig self dependence. ;)

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Do not take her back. Put her on ignore. You don't treat the people you care about like that.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Its all good brother. Nothing a good fucking with some new broad cant cure real fast lol

Like my man AC Slater said, woman are like vines fall off one and swing on another lol

MMA.X

Sep 18, 2015
Thanks for all the insight guys I see you all have been through similar situations as I have , "it is better to love and have lost than to not have loved at all" I know I haven't been part of this forum for long and you guys seem like a real amiable and genuine bunch of fellas

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Thanks for all the insight guys I see you all have been through similar situations as I have , "it is better to love and have lost than to not have loved at all" I know I haven't been part of this forum for long and you guys seem like a real amiable and genuine bunch of fellas
Eh, shit happens man, you'll be fine

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I'm sorry this is happening to you. I'm not going to give advice because i donn't know enough...maybe just one thing. Most chicks want to be desired/wanted/romanced/asurance. Some woman need that more than others. May I ask is she needy like this?

One thing is certain aboout brake ups. It fucks with your emotions. Time heals all wounds. In time you will feel a lot better. Know that and get excited because you will have more freedom and options..oh and more money. Chin up my man. We are here for you.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I know I haven't been part of this forum for long and you guys seem like a real amiable and genuine bunch of fellas
You fit right in man. I bet you guy whip up some great deer sausages with pork. I know a fit that makes spicy snack sticks. They are the best but he does charge an arm and a leg.