Lifestyle Went To Oklahoma For The Day ama

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
She's my sister.
She has a degree in music and almost moved to the north west. Her goal is to work with/for an orchestra and eventually teach.
Does she play the flute?
Please tell me she plays the flute.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What is your basis? Weather, morbidly obese proliferation, lack of ability to communicate with the indigenous, intolerance to fried food? Please elaborate.
Some states are known as drive-thru states. People are only in them to drive through them in order to get to another destination.

Mississippi is a drive-around state. Fuck even driving through that one. 2 miles off any of the main highways and you feel like you are on the set of Deliverance.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Some states are known as drive-thru states. People are only in them to drive through them in order to get to another destination.

Mississippi is a drive-around state. Fuck even driving through that one. 2 miles off any of the main highways and you feel like you are on the set of Deliverance.
I'm moving there tomorrow. That place sounds awesome.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's Yelp rating is in the negative digits. There is something special about the place, obviously. I'm getting some teeth pulled and moving ASAP.
I think Mississippi is where the feds grow their gov weed.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I think Mississippi is where the feds grow their gov weed.
Bro, a guy can only get so hard! I already said I'm moving there, then you hit me with this bombshell? Lack of hygiene, no dentists, free raskals (fat person automatic wheelchairs), chewing tobacco currency, its own language, plantations for $300, gators for days, what else could a man ask for?

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I guess if she can make a living doing her passion then that's great and better than most.
It might surprise you but there is actually a demand for music, especially someone playing orchestral parts and shit in a symphony.