Lifestyle Went to the store for a burger... bought a car

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Everyone gets a snorkeled Hilux
Yes that would be great
I have looked at a few Old ones...pretty rare in my area
US can't have the good stuff, at least where I live

That is a nice one

love these bad boys

I never see them up here

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What size are those rims and is that the Terra Grappler G2s or the original Terras? Diameter... 32’s? Bought a 3” spacer kit for mine and I’m wanting to put some 18’s on it with maybe some 32 G2s
KO2's, or go fuck your mother.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
How dare you speak about the Nittos like that!

I don’t know anyone with KO2s to speak on them. Everyone here has Nitto Trail or Mud Grapplers or Maxxis Buckshot II
I run them on my Taco. My brother runs them on his 4Runner. Most guys I know with trucks end up running them once they realize it's what I have. For pure off road they won't be able to compete with something like a Mud Grappler, but if most of your time is on pavement they're about as good as it gets.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I run them on my Taco. My brother runs them on his 4Runner. Most guys I know with trucks end up running them once they realize it's what I have. For pure off road they won't be able to compete with something like a Mud Grappler, but if most of your time is on pavement they're about as good as it gets.
My T4R is mostly pavement, but I do take it to the camp where it can get a bit muddy. Never enough to need something like Mud Grapplers or even 4x4. I might check out the KO2s when I go to buy.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
My T4R is mostly pavement, but I do take it to the camp where it can get a bit muddy. Never enough to need something like Mud Grapplers or even 4x4. I might check out the KO2s when I go to buy.
Probably 90% of my driving is on pavement, so I didn't want anything that was going to wear like shit or be absurdly noisy. Where I hunt is either accessed on a packed dirt/gravel road (sometimes snow covered) or in a muddy corn field. I also live in a place where getting dumped with snow is a part of life for 6 months of the year.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Yes that would be great
I have looked at a few Old ones...pretty rare in my area
US can't have the good stuff, at least where I live

That is a nice one

love these bad boys

I never see them up here
They're a dime a dozen down here in the mountains. Every hunter and his son has 1 or 2 of them. They're pretty expensive too. A 88 Toyota truck rusted off the rails will run you $3-4 grand. People love them.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
They're a dime a dozen down here in the mountains. Every hunter and his son has 1 or 2 of them. They're pretty expensive too. A 88 Toyota truck rusted off the rails will run you $3-4 grand. People love them.
I had an 87(?) Tacoma in high school for going to the hunting camp. It was my step-dad’s and he started letting me drive it to the camp when I was around 14. Small town and he was a sheriff deputy and lifelong friends with the sheriff, so no one ever told me anything. I was pretty much the shit at school lol... but man I loved that thing. Was a stick and he had it lifted on 35’s. Still pissed at myself for drowning it in flood waters.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I had an 87(?) Tacoma in high school for going to the hunting camp. It was my step-dad’s and he started letting me drive it to the camp when I was around 14. Small town and he was a sheriff deputy and lifelong friends with the sheriff, so no one ever told me anything. I was pretty much the shit at school lol... but man I loved that thing. Was a stick and he had it lifted on 35’s. Still pissed at myself for drowning it in flood waters.
You could probably go find it now. Pull it out of the water. Spray some gas in the carb and it would run. Tires might be flat tho?

Your new Toyota looks really nice bro. Congrats .