General Wentworth - Australian TV Series

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I had to quit watching last season the drug dealing situation with the guard got silly and bea leaving the show hurt the show.

M

member 603

I watched it on Netflix, I just don't understand how anyone was scared of that 100 pound girl Frankie (she is beautiful though), or why some of those people who were apparently in jail for minor crimes are housed with killers.... But overall, it's a fun watch, and I find myself using the Aussie lingo afterwards

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I watched it on Netflix, I just don't understand how anyone was scared of that 100 pound girl Frankie (she is beautiful though), or why some of those people who were apparently in jail for minor crimes are housed with killers.... But overall, it's a fun watch, and I find myself using the Aussie lingo afterwards
I religiously watch two Aussie cooking competitions, I sound REALLY Aussie for a good hour after. I’m all “noy” after rather than “no”. I’m about Kylie Minogue’s age so it fits pretty well.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Season 6, Episode 3 was amazing
The last 10 minutes seemed like a movie or series finale

The previews for Ep 4 introduces a really interesting character that was a brothel owner