Werdum negotiating to get UFC release

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

As the UFC’s relationship with USADA continues, and even appears to be growing, some notable fighters are starting to find that the benefits to a comprehensive drug testing program may not outweigh the cost. Especially when they’re the ones getting caught up in the wave of drug test failures.

Back in May of 2018, former heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdum tested positive for the banned substance Trenbolone. As a result of his positive test – and an apparent unwillingness to turn informer – ‘Vai Cavalo’ ended up with a two-year suspension from competition. A strong punishment, made all the stronger by the fact that the 41-year old…

Werdum confirms desire to leave the UFC, hopes to get released from contract

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Let the guy go earn a living. It’s not like USADA can be trusted at this point anyway. Part ways and move on.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Let the guy go earn a living. It’s not like USADA can be trusted at this point anyway. Part ways and move on.
He failed for trenbolene. That's possibly the most effective, powerful, androgenic steroid there is.

He should sit the fuck down.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
At this point, I wouldn’t miss him in the UFC and I don’t think I would follow him to another organization. He is one of the greatest HWs ever by accomplishments and resume, but I would be surprised if he had been juicing his entire career (not to say many others haven’t as well).

The UFC should grant him his realease on the condition that he takes his dirtball manager with him. Fuck Ali.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Bottom line - usada can no longer be trusted, it’s all over for them now.

Every test from the past should be scrutinised using the same “pulsing” theory that jones’ test received and the fucking twats should have to provide a written report on how it wasn’t pulsing and compensate every fighter for lost wages and denying fighters access to make a living.

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
At this point, I wouldn’t miss him in the UFC and I don’t think I would follow him to another organization. He is one of the greatest HWs ever by accomplishments and resume, but I would be surprised if he had been juicing his entire career (not to say many others haven’t as well).

The UFC should grant him his realease on the condition that he takes his dirtball manager with him. Fuck Ali.
get a life dude

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Ever since the way USADA/UFC did Tom Lawlor, I just expect them to fuck fighters over as much as possible

Buff Bagginz

NO KNOWN WEAKNESSES
Nov 13, 2015
All Brazilians juice. That's just a fact now.

I agree, if the man wants to earn a living elsewhere, then let him. Independent contractors after all.