General WES WATONS - The Realist Dude on Youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
love that guys videos
very good stuff

in like 1 week after he started his channel he had like 30K subs or something

Saw that video a few weeks back

T

The Big Guy

I like lockdown23and1

But the ones from my state talk about the prisons i was in. Ugly little white blood but his channels good. Called end of sentence

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I like lockdown23and1

But the ones from my state talk about the prisons i was in. Ugly little white blood but his channels good. Called end of sentence
23 and 1 lock and a sock video was pretty hilarious that dude was too good at that.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the prison youtubes are entertaining this woman from New York named jen has a good one it is like the real life OITNB.

T

The Big Guy

23 and 1 lock and a sock video was pretty hilarious that dude was too good at that.
Yea those are really popular weapons because you get a footlocker and your masterlock.
Seen dudes knocked flat with one hit.
Seen multiple teeth knocked from one hit.
Best of all seen a guy put 2 locks on a sock and hit a giant black guy named boom in the back of the head. Boom stood up and said "i know a motherfucker didnt hit me with a lock" and beat the shit outta the guy with the lock. Boom was cool as fuck used to wrestle in high school in west palm

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Yea those are really popular weapons because you get a footlocker and your masterlock.
Seen dudes knocked flat with one hit.
Seen multiple teeth knocked from one hit.
Best of all seen a guy put 2 locks on a sock and hit a giant black guy named boom in the back of the head. Boom stood up and said "i know a motherfucker didnt hit me with a lock" and beat the shit outta the guy with the lock. Boom was cool as fuck used to wrestle in high school in west palm
yeah that vid he did sort of showed how much of a powerful melee weapon that lock in a sock was the discovery channel or history channel did something similar were the manikins(sp?)skull broke.

T

The Big Guy

This dude talks about getting stabbed up in brevard c.i.
When i was there it was one of the worst in the state and there was gang wars 24/7

Skip to 17:30

Last edited by a moderator:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Big herc has a more positive message but wes watson is a motherfucker.he must be one hell of a personal trainer .guaranteed no one is showing up 10 mins late

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Big herc has a more positive message but wes watson is a motherfucker.he must be one hell of a personal trainer .guaranteed no one is showing up 10 mins late
I don't give a fuck
You better finish those reps motherfucker