General WES WATONS - The Realist Dude on Youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
thread on the grindr or taco bell has a guy claiming to be a guard in one of wes's prisons of detention

says he is def telling some lies but a lot of it is fairly accurate...says he has videos of lots of the fights and stuff these prison guys talk about on their videos and channels

haha probably not entirely truthful himself

Still some entertaining shit

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2019
You called me names for not believing a guy who is a mental patient. So I'ma not Google it. I've spent too much time on this already. If u we're being cool, maybe. But you're not. Bye
LMAO the second he gave you proof you say "I'm not looking into it" hahaha this shit is way too funny. So salty about a stranger

Dec 19, 2019
I think I am lol. I grew up w ppl like that. No one saying he wasn't AB......they not saying he wasn't a shot caller. They sound like haters who want YouTube videos and cash. If he was full of shit about stuff that matters, he would likely be taken out. He is claiming AB everywhere and talking about how he had the yard. No one saying that isn't true r they?
He LITERALLY isn't AB and LITERALLY NEVER ONCE said he was AB. He said in a million videos that he just ran with the woods.

Dec 19, 2019
just let it go
agree to disagree
not worth the energy for either of you

I still like some of wes's message...even if his stories have holes
They don't have to agree to Disagree he's wrong. And when the other guy posted PROOF he said "I'm not reading it". He's completly wrong let alone he doesn't even know hwat he's talking about. He said no one denies he's AB and he says he's everywhere all over the place" he LITERALLY NEVER ONCE said he was AB and said multiple times that he ISN'T.

Dec 19, 2019
here is his paperwork right here. he went to jail in 2010. mr big baller was living at his buddies mom and dads house and instead of flipping hundred packs he beat some guy and robbed him for a couple grand at a fleabag hotel
PEOPLE v. WATSON | No. D058047. | 20120217031 | Leagle.com
You're 100% right this guy is acting like he knows WW. He said Wes was AB all over the place when Wes NEVER once said that and says all the time that he IS NOT. And when you showed proof he said "Im not reading it, i dont care that much" hahahahahaha

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
He LITERALLY isn't AB and LITERALLY NEVER ONCE said he was AB. He said in a million videos that he just ran with the woods.
So you are saying ab and woods are not related at all? U may Wana Google that.
Wes is real I'm not wrong. I like his message
I don't come here to argue. I like to stay positive.
Wes did what he said he did for the most part. There r only a few idiots coming out against him. No one credible. The one video was by a guy who admitted bejng in a psych ward. I'm Iot arguing Bout wes. If u don't like him, great. You arent Gona convince me to not watch his stuff. I'm sure I Kno more about street life and who is real than you. Bye

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Historically, the term "peckerwood" was commonly applied to white prisoners in general.[6] The cemetery at Leavenworth Penitentiary, officially known as Mount Hope, is informally known as "Peckerwood Hill" by prisoners and guards.[9] In the later half of the 20th century the term narrowed to apply to a white subculture associated with street gangs and prison gangs, such as the Aryan Brotherhood. This subculture is also known as PW, P-Dub, or collectively as "the Woodpile".[6][10] Men in this group are called "peckerwoods" and women "featherwoods". The woodpecker is often used as a general symbol for the group, such as in prison tattoos.[6] It is usually drawn with a long beak, sometimes drawn to resemble Woody Woodpecker or Mr. Horsepower.[11][12] Sometimes the letters "PW" or "APW" (Peckerwood and American Peckerwood) are used.[6]

The term is also used for entry-level recruits of the Aryan Brotherhood.[13] Within the prison system, peckerwoods may advance in the social hierarchy and become formal members of the gang, or similar gangs such as the Nazi Lowriders. Becoming a higher-ranking member involves the act of committing more and more serious crimes.[13][14] Peckerwood is also used by some prison systems as a generic name for any white supremacist threat group, which has sometimes been a source of confusion.[1] In and out of prison, the peckerwood subculture is most common in California, Texas and the U.S. south and southwest, but less in the midwest and northeast.[6][1]

Much of the peckerwood prison subculture had its beginnings in the desegregation of United States prisons. Aryan Brotherhood had its beginnings in the San Quentin State Prison in 1964 as a response to the newly formed black prison gang Black Guerilla Family.[1][15][16] The San Quentin State Aryan Brotherhood uses the gang Family Affiliated Irish Mafia (FAIM) for its street operated activity.[17] The Aryan Brotherhood of Texas was formed in the 80s after the dismantling of the "building tender" system in which groups were segregated. ABT originally formed as a hybrid of the two gangs Aryan Society and Aryan Brothers.

In 1985, the Aryan Circle formed out of peckerwoods who didn't join the newly formed Aryan Brotherhood of Texas. Aryan Circle members believed ABT didn't truly stand for white supremacy. Fronted by Mark "Cowboy" Gaspard, the group was originally called Aryan Christians but changed its name due to members' varying beliefs.[18][19] A group known as the "International Peckerwood Syndicate" has been listed by in the Oregon Department of Justice as operating in Oregon prisons. According to the ADL, the group, also known as the "Insane Peckerwood Syndicate", formed in 2005 and also has a presence in Washington State.[1][20] Other prison gangs using the term "peckerwood" as part of their name have been documented in Connecticut, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico.[1]

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They don't have to agree to Disagree he's wrong. And when the other guy posted PROOF he said "I'm not reading it". He's completly wrong let alone he doesn't even know hwat he's talking about. He said no one denies he's AB and he says he's everywhere all over the place" he LITERALLY NEVER ONCE said he was AB and said multiple times that he ISN'T.
I just meant stop the stupid arguing
If u don't like Wes move on

Dec 19, 2019
Wes did what he said he did for the most part. There r only a few idiots coming out against him. No one credible. The one video was by a guy who admitted bejng in a psych ward. I'm Iot arguing Bout wes. If u don't like him, great. You arent Gona convince me to not watch his stuff. I'm sure I Kno more about street life and who is real than you. Bye
Lmao Im saying WES IS NOT IN THE ARIAN BROTHERHOOD. Jesus Christ how is that hard to understand?

Dec 19, 2019
And I dont have to Google anything this hows how little you know. Yea Peckerwood is a term for whites. And the AB is a WHITE SUPREMACIST gang no shit. Here's a little lesson for you. All whites are woods less then 1% of 1% are in the AB. ALL of them are doing life and locked up in the SHU. You have to kill to get in the AB and they have to accept you. And people in the AB dont go around saying their in the AB. They don't wanna get validated which Watson said MULTIPLE TIMES that he was NEVER in the ARIAN BROTHERHOOD. No one said dont watch his shit lol i could care less. YOU SAID that he claims thats hes in the AB all the time. Which you completely made up. I CORRECTED you because he NEVER ONCE said hes in the AB. You WILL NEVER be able to find one clip of him saying hes in the Brand.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
And I dont have to Google anything this hows how little you know. Yea Peckerwood is a term for whites. And the AB is a WHITE SUPREMACIST gang no shit. Here's a little lesson for you. All whites are woods less then 1% of 1% are in the AB. ALL of them are doing life and locked up in the SHU. You have to kill to get in the AB and they have to accept you. And people in the AB dont go around saying their in the AB. They don't wanna get validated which Watson said MULTIPLE TIMES that he was NEVER in the ARIAN BROTHERHOOD. No one said dont watch his shit lol i could care less. YOU SAID that he claims thats hes in the AB all the time. Which you completely made up. I CORRECTED you because he NEVER ONCE said hes in the AB. You WILL NEVER be able to find one clip of him saying hes in the Brand.
Who the fuck are you?