Cinema Westworld Season 2 Prep

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
im starting to do 1 Westworld video a week. i just released the first one. its not the coolest topic. and i didnt give it my best effort because i dont expect it to do that well based off the topic

but i LOVE westworld. and i know some of my subs will watch the video despite my blatant warning not to. so basically, this video was a heads up to people that im starting to do westworld videos without ruining the major reveals

but starting with the video i release next saturday, im gonna diving into the cool shit and theories

this is a non-spoiler thread for Season 2. if anyone has spoilers, PLEASE use spoiler tags. Season 1 shit is open game though. so dont read this thread if you havent seen season 1. its awesome. and part of the ride are a handful of HUGE twists/reveals. WATCH THE SHOW FIRST =)

M

member 3289

When is season 2 starting?

Westworld is one of the best shows on television.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
people keep saying this show is great but I couldn't get into it.

I stopped watching the episode following the episode where shannon woodward has the 24" penis of a robot in her face.

I will try to re watch the first season.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
people keep saying this show is great but I couldn't get into it.

I stopped watching the episode following the episode where shannon woodward has the 24" penis of a robot in her face.

I will try to re watch the first season.
avoid spoilers. major stuff happens in the last 3 or 4

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Seen Line of Duty?

I really wasn't as into this as everyone raves about. I'll still watch season 2 and season 1 was good, I just wasn't blown away.
might have to look for it ,I didn't have access to bbc programming in 2012

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Thandie Newton was definitely hot in Westworld though, I won't deny that.

Y'all only like the fact that she's hot and could be turned off so she didn't say anything till she was told to though.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
might have to look for it ,I didn't have access to bbc programming in 2012
Lol, bugger off.
Start from the beginning if you're interested in intelligent cop dramas, it's one of my favourites and she was amazing in the last one.

M

member 3289

Alt Shift X has done a brilliant recap of season 1 of Westeros for anyone who's never seen the show or even for those who have and like seeing things explain in a clear, succinct way.

Looks like he's going to be doing more Westworld stuff (he primarily does GoT episode recaps and other GoT-related videos), as he also has an explanation video for the above-posted Super Bowl ad.

Here's the season 1 recap:

View: https://youtu.be/Vb7r9m-DYpU

K @Kaladin Stormblessed S @Super Dave

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Alt Shift X has done a brilliant recap of season 1 of Westeros for anyone who's never seen the show or even for those who have and like seeing things explain in a clear, succinct way.

Looks like he's going to be doing more Westworld stuff (he primarily does GoT episode recaps and other GoT-related videos), as he also has an explanation video for the above-posted Super Bowl ad.

Here's the season 1 recap:

View: https://youtu.be/Vb7r9m-DYpU

K @Kaladin Stormblessed S @Super Dave
there's 0 chance he knows the show better than myself

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Lol he has a team of people as well
there's still 0 chance. you would need 10 people to have watched it multiple times in order to see the scens as many times as i have. ive probably seen the show 20 times over. 5 times fully thru. and over the course of season 1 editing videos, i saw most clips 50 times

im almost done with my trailer breakdown =)

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
there's still 0 chance. you would need 10 people to have watched it multiple times in order to see the scens as many times as i have. ive probably seen the show 20 times over. 5 times fully thru. and over the course of season 1 editing videos, i saw most clips 50 times

im almost done with my trailer breakdown =)
Your reaction video was pretty entertaining!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ed Harris better be in it a lot

show was just OK without him

He carried the season