Cinema Westworld Season 2 Prep

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Evan Rachel wood is bonertastic.she give a lesbian vibe in her interviews.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Pretty Jazzed up after that first show. I've never enjoyed a show more where I knew less about what the hell was going on.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Pretty Jazzed up after that first show. I've never enjoyed a show more where I knew less about what the hell was going on.
The more I think about it the more jazzed up I am too. I just wasn’t as mental for it as everyone else seemed to be.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm going to have to polish my protuberant #güera .

she does things to my masculinity even though she lesbian.
If she was with Manson I wouldn't say she's all the way lesbian.

I proper conked out watching the second episode last night, it's way over my head I think and I don't have the patience for it.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
My current theories
(1) Charlotte "hale" is a host built as an homage to charlie. She doest know it yet tho
(2) grace is Emily grace. Bills daughter

M

member 3289

Are you aware of his flashback issues tho. Go watch the beach scene from ep 1. He sees the girl get shot. Chats with Karl for two minutes. They walk away and she alive again. And gets shot again
Bernard's flashback issues?

Also remind me who Karl is. The name is drawing a blank.

I know of a Karl fookin Tanner from Gin Alley, but that's a different show...

M

member 3289

My current theories
(1) Charlotte "hale" is a host built as an homage to charlie. She doest know it yet tho
(2) grace is Emily grace. Bills daughter
Second one makes sense. I've seen that one going around on Reddit.

First one I'm not so sure about.

M

member 3289

K @Kaladin Stormblessed

What are your thoughts on the Ghost Nation theory - that they're designed to save humans from hosts?

It would explain why Stubbs is alive and why they wanted to take Sizemore from Maeve and Rodrigo/Carlos or whatever the fuck her Mexican boyfriend's name is

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Bernard's flashback issues?

Also remind me who Karl is. The name is drawing a blank.

I know of a Karl fookin Tanner from Gin Alley, but that's a different show...
Karl strand is the Swedish looking Delos dude who arrived 11+ days later on the beach (and Strand means beach in scandanavian)

Alot of weird stuff with names. Teddy flood...and we saw him at the end of ep 1 dead in the water

Charlotte hale. Hale means healthy. And I think she's based off Charlie who died of cancer

Here's my preseason Charlie video if you're bored.
More clues this season. Like her being with her "father" Bernard. And them testing her to see if she had a c6 explosive. Total misdirect. Maeve doesn't have the explosive either. And they didn't need to test her. No fab expected the to test her

Show is sneaky :)

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
K @Kaladin Stormblessed

What are your thoughts on the Ghost Nation theory - that they're designed to save humans from hosts?

It would explain why Stubbs is alive and why they wanted to take Sizemore from Maeve and Rodrigo/Carlos or whatever the fuck her Mexican boyfriend's name is
It's possible. But I'd like to think they are doING the saving on their own accord as opposed to by ford's wish

Ford's wish makes sense bc ford seemed to get stubbs out of danger in season 1

But free choice fit's the story better imo. ghost nation was having dteams of the hazmat suits in season 1 just like maeve. They made toys of the "shades." the kid drops one and maeve picks it up and gives it back in season 1

So I'd like to think they look at humans as gods. And are trying to protect them according to whatever cray religiom they've built around their view of "gods."

I joked the other day to someone that I'd love to see a scene where they brut stubbs back to camp. Decked him out in native clothes. Danced around him and offered him the hottest native Virgin lol

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Bernardino sflahsback issues is that he's got a bunch of symptoms from the head injury. Time slippage. And others where he can't form or understand speech. Aphasia or something. And another where he can't see faces. Or he sees a different face on someone than who is really there (they system called out his symptoms when he was bugging out in ep 1 in that bunker)

M

member 3289

Last night's episode (s02e04) was probably the best episode in the entire series thus far.

Absolutely incredible.