Cinema Westworld Season 2 Prep

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Akecheta's lost love, I was thinking she and Maeve were the same character because of the thing that Maeve said at the end of the episode (something Akecheta and his love always said to one another).

But then I remembered that Maeve can see into every host's mind, so it's unlikely that the two women are the same person.
That’s pretty much how I saw it too.
Maeve saw into ake’s mind and used the take my heart line as a form of greetings/farewell he is used to.

.... unless *surprise*maeve’s body dies and uploads into that hot native woman? I doubt it. That’d be the end of Newton’s appearance and she’s been great.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
@conor mcgregor nut hugger Rambo John J @Rambo John J
i decided to make a really quick video for my latest theory. this is a private preliminary version. i quoted you guys in it. is that okay? it gave me an excuse to give the website a shoutout

im running out to the store, but i want to finish it up within the next hour or two and make it public so that i can get back to a game of thrones video im working on. so please let me know if you see this. cool either way

M

member 3289

i decided to make a really quick video for my latest theory. this is a private preliminary version. i quoted you guys in it. is that okay? it gave me an excuse to give the website a shoutout

im running out to the store, but i want to finish it up within the next hour or two and make it public so that i can get back to a game of thrones video im working on. so please let me know if you see this. cool either way
100% ok with it, will check it out on my lunch break

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Great teaser/theory
Great voice also... You could read audio books for money and shit...Very professional stuff

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Great teaser/theory
Great voice also... You could read audio books for money and shit...Very professional stuff
My buddy does that through freelance audible. Anyone can. Recording and editing the recording is a huge pain in the ass tho. Bc it's was to missay shit. I'm a mouth breather etc

A boOK would take forwweeevr

Plus, good audio book narrators, at least for fiction, have to be actors (to change voice for different characters. I can't do that. At least not well)

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
will make it public in an hour or two. just want to make sure its suitable for advertisers. one of the 5 prelim versions got flagged for some reason. that flag dropped off, but i dunno. i hate seeing it at all. so ima wait a lil

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
will make it public in an hour or two. just want to make sure its suitable for advertisers. one of the 5 prelim versions got flagged for some reason. that flag dropped off, but i dunno. i hate seeing it at all. so ima wait a lil
Well done buddy
Can’t wait to see if your theory will come true :)

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Agreed with you about the beauty of the story of ake. Just beautiful with some sadness.
That episode contrasted with the violence of the previous episode. Dolores has turned into a fuckkn nazi on roids, meth and gmo’s all together.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Finally watched Westworld Season 1. Loved everything about it.

I'm about halfway through Season 2 and it sucks. Did they fire all the writers from Season 1?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Finally watched Westworld Season 1. Loved everything about it.

I'm about halfway through Season 2 and it sucks. Did they fire all the writers from Season 1?
nothing will ever be better than Ed Harris face when he is happy to get shot
Nothing...that was Gold

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
nothing will ever be better than Ed Harris face when he is happy to get shot
Nothing...that was Gold
Yeah, that was awesome. He was like "Fuck yeah. Game on"

Ed Harris is great in this. But the whole Shogun plot is dumb as shit. Ghost Nation guys are badass, but random as fuck. Season 2 just feels like a jarbled mess.
I'll finish it out, but other than the first few episodes where the bots were wrecking shit - Season 2 has been a huge let down.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah, that was awesome. He was like "Fuck yeah. Game on"

Ed Harris is great in this. But the whole Shogun plot is dumb as shit. Ghost Nation guys are badass, but random as fuck. Season 2 just feels like a jarbled mess.
I'll finish it out, but other than the first few episodes where the bots were wrecking shit - Season 2 has been a huge let down.
Season 2 is not exactly my style...has its moments...One episode is a 10/10
It is the episode that stars Hanzi the indian from Fargo season 2

Ed Harris is the reason I made it thru season 1...he is freaking hilarious

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Just realized one of Hale's security dudes is Floki from Vikings.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Really? You enjoyed it?
It's actually pissing me off it's so bad.
the one episode made it worth it for me....it is a stand alone 1 hour movie about life IMO
probably later in the season I can't remember