Lifestyle WHAT’S ON YOUR RAZOR AFTER YOU SHAVE YOUR FACE, CHEST, GROIN AND/OR ASS?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

conor mcgregor nut hugger

All Lives Matter
Oct 24, 2015
Wild @Wild Hauler @Hauler buy Dorco blades on Amazon. Cheaper than Dollar shave club if you have Amazon Prime free delivery, and they look like the same razors.

Plus they have a lot of options. I use the 6-blade but I may give the 7 a try

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
One for each house, right?
No I actually have 3 if you want to include that. The first one had a lip on it. The cleaning girl kept chipping the lip and I would glue it back. I gave that one to my kid and had her make another without the lip. I bought a third from another maker that sits at the weekend house where I happen to be right now.

Wild

TMMAC's Most Handsome Admin
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wild @Wild Hauler @Hauler buy Dorco blades on Amazon. Cheaper than Dollar shave club if you have Amazon Prime free delivery, and they look like the same razors.

Plus they have a lot of options. I use the 6-blade but I may give the 7 a try

Nice. I like that top option for $24.96. Wonder how long that would last with 13 blades?

gangsterkathryn

Jewess 🇮🇱
Oct 20, 2015
Dorco makes Shave Club blades. You can get them from the source. I have used their premium blades. They are pretty good. I use Feather blades which are the sharpest for a DE shave. I use 1 blade twice and toss it. If I don’t my neck gets pretty beat up. I also use shaving soap not cream with a brush and hot water bowl. A ceramic lady in PEI custom made two different bowls for me. They have an outer water jacket to keep the inside bowl warm.
A brush and shaving soap is the best... I can’t use cream anymore.