General What’s Your Biggest “Turn On”?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Whenever my wife comments how big something is, I always close my eyes and imagine she's talking about my penis.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
When I see a picture of a fish being choked.

It's why I get a semi when I see your avatar.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ok, I'm not going crazy. I thought that silly orangutan was back.
Tease a man's nipple, it's horseplay, tease two man's nipples and make noises like a pterodactyl, that's some marine shit.

I like he's back. He's my favorite active psychopath

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Another one of my turn ons is when I go to Home Depot, I always park in the “reserved contractor” spots and go in through the contractor entrance. I’m just waiting for some mouthy contractor like ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon to say something so I can dog walk them through the parking lot.
Fuck you contractors.

T

The Big Guy

Another one of my turn ons is when I go to Home Depot, I always park in the “reserved contractor” spots and go in through the contractor entrance. I’m just waiting for some mouthy contractor like ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon to say something so I can dog walk them through the parking lot.
Fuck you contractors.
Try that in florida

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fuck you contractors.
The first problem here is you shop at home depot.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
B293C2A1-96C9-4709-A077-B01D68090810.jpeg
I can see a group of contractors huddled up inside and staring. Trying to fire each other up to come outside and say something to me.

They won’t.