What a Bad-ass, Tough Mother...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I seen Daniel hardy whoop him in Hardy's last fight and sadolloahs second to last fight.

I only knew it was his second to last fight because I looked it up, apparently amir lost to sexyama after but I don't remember that fight.

I like amir I wonder what he's up to?

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
even though the art may have been watered down since its glory years in the 17th century, you don't become a master of Baboo Baby without being double-tough

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Amir, my fellow Iranian, funny thing is one of my best friends is Half Iranian and Half Irish like Amir and even looks a bit like him. Dude has a lot of heart and grit.

He beat some of the best comp ever during the tuf fights, a bit of an overachiever, not as phsyically talented as most guys on that level but so gritty, and will strike with all 8 points and has had a respectable career.

Cool son of a gun as well, I loved the budo between him and Matt Brown.

Would have been a great candidate for the 165 lb division we should have had for years now.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
And his loss to Hendricks where he was "finished" was total BS. He got dropped and Johny literally was swing OVER him and the ref stopped it. Weird shit.