Lifestyle What a f*cking cunt bartender

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I am so fucking livid right now. Went back to my local bar and had 2 Coors light while I flushed 60 bucks down the toilet with video poker. When the fucking bartender drops the check, he drops it with a menu and says "nice check man, thanks so much"

There were maybe 10 people in there. Sure my check was 6.59, but I still tossed a 5 dollar tip because I know they tip pool. But I want to go back and stab this fuckhead. Then he tells me "you can't leave the bar with the beer" to which I responded "and you can't stop me from doing so. Piss off!" I'm so fucking pissed off right now.

The ember of rage I left with has turned into an inferno.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Why don't you just keep going there but never tip?
You can even explain to them "it's because this guy (pointing finger directly in waiter's face) was rude to me"
Pretty sure over there there isn't a law for tipping but is for refusing service yeah?
If they refuse to serve you just claim it's because you're trans or homo (you've already built your case by drinking Coors lights) and sue 'em for $40 trillion or whatever the standard rate is these days. And all the while your Coors light tastes all the much better knowing douche bag waiter is gonna be pissed off every time you come in having to get your drinks and knowing he's not getting a tip.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Do you have gambling problems or do you like to play?
Not at all. Just after my last 2 days, it's just playing with house money and drinking with friends. Also shot a bogey free -22 on golden tee. I find it boring as hell as it's just pushing a button. At least golden tee requires skill. But I've done pretty well the last 2 days. I know the odds will catch up with me sooner rather than later, but I accept that risk.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Why don't you just keep going there but never tip?
You can even explain to them "it's because this guy (pointing finger directly in waiter's face) was rude to me"
Pretty sure over there there isn't a law for tipping but is for refusing service yeah?
If they refuse to serve you just claim it's because you're trans or homo (you've already built your case by drinking Coors lights) and sue 'em for $40 trillion or whatever the standard rate is these days. And all the while your Coors light tastes all the much better knowing douche bag waiter is gonna be pissed off every time you come in having to get your drinks and knowing he's not getting a tip.
They pool the tips. Just because one bartender is a dick, doesnt mean I should take it out on the others who i like and are friends with outside of the bar.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
They pool the tips. Just because one bartender is a dick, doesnt mean I should take it out on the others who i like and are friends with outside of the bar.
Even better!
How do you think his workplace relations are gonna be when all the other wait staff find out they're not getting tips because of him?!

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Even better!
How do you think his workplace relations are gonna be when all the other wait staff find out they're not getting tips because of him?!
This man knows. One of my regular haunts lost me as a customer for a while because of a bargirls shitty attitude, she no longer works there.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I tip two dollars per beer sort of universally across the board and the bartenders never get pissed like if a beer is 5 bucks I tip 2 if it is 10 bucks for a mug I tip 2. I never leave an open tab mostly pay cash or if I use debit I close it out every drink.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I feel bad when I get to chatting with a buddy and all we are ordering is drinks at a table. Just a few weeks ago I noticed the table next to us turned over 4 times in the amount of time I was there. When this happens I'll usually leave a huge tip.

LOL @ that bartender getting sassy with Mix.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I don't get it. You paid extra for stuff and he got angry?
Um basically yes. I'd see if he was cunty if the bar was packed and I was taking up a seat, but it was far from that. And on top of it, I WASNT EVEN SITTING AT THE BAR. I sat in front of the stupid machine or played Golden Tee.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
OP's first mistake is drinking coors lite, uggh, why is he at a bar and not ordering a nice cold draft IPA. Also, to me what is smarter than making a thread is getting ahold of a person they call...................a manager. All you do is nonchalantly ask a waiter or waitress for a manager while acting like you going to the bathroom so the bartender don't notice, then you have the situation taken care of and then you make a thread saying how you handled it like a man. Just doing nothing and then making a thread on here, what is that gonna do?

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Um basically yes. I'd see if he was cunty if the bar was packed and I was taking up a seat, but it was far from that. And on top of it, I WASNT EVEN SITTING AT THE BAR. I sat in front of the stupid machine or played Golden Tee.
I think you need to see someone about these issues.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I dont have a bad temper. I'm a very calm person. But I also live with Dalton's (Road House, duh) philosophy. Be nice. Until it's time to not be nice.

Last edited: