What a Joke Tuf is ..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Fking Dana chose Joe Daddy..Seriously what the fucking fuck..
Joe can't even fight .

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Dana went for the obvious ratings choices. Whether that will work I don't know, but there is definitely more interest in Joe Daddy, and a wild striker with heavy hands, than anyone else up for it. I mean who else would you rather see? Eddie Gordon? The guy who has had 3 chances on tuf already and lost every fight?

T

The Big Guy

Its been a joke for a while but im enjoying this season

Venum Shill

https://www.venum.com/
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'd chose Hayder over the other guys on Garbrandt's team

Gordon, an 185er, got tapped by a 155er
Backzynski looked like shit
Nobody wants to see Nunez
Lane and Baghdad injured

Easy decision imo

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like the Jo Daddy pick cus its nostaglic, he'll probably get starched but i hope he someone makes it through

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like the Jo Daddy pick cus its nostaglic, he'll probably get starched but i hope he someone makes it through
Sometimes the old guard gotta lose a fight in front of the camera to get back into the swing.

I hope he comes back like a demon in his next fight. I know it won't happen but that's the best case scenario when I tune in

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sometimes the old guard gotta lose a fight in front of the camera to get back into the swing.

I hope he comes back like a demon in his next fight. I know it won't happen but that's the best case scenario when I tune in
yeah man, so weird watching Jo Daddy, been here through his rise, and to his fall. I feel fucking old