What a P.O.S

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
then in regards to the girl who killed her herself after he allegedly raped her "I PRETTY MUCH cleared my name"..this dude is a fucking SICKO..NOBODY is going too kill themself in this situation if something HORRIFIC didn't happen to her..I couldn't imagine being a woman getting Raped then the bastard walks..Lord knows what that poor girl girl endured..

Just my assumption..Then this bitch kills a helpless little DOG..I hope he gets blind sided and both legs broken..And cut from the NFL...fucking COWARD...If I EVER crossed paths which the chances are next to none,I would embarrass this punk..and If his "crew" wanted it any Guarantee my squad would break their asses off..,Listen to me making hypothetical almost impossible scenarios..

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
then in regards to the girl who killed her herself after he allegedly raped her "I PRETTY MUCH cleared my name"..this dude is a fucking SICKO..NOBODY is going too kill themself in this situation if something HORRIFIC didn't happen to her..I couldn't imagine being a woman getting Raped then the bastard walks..Lord knows what that poor girl girl endured..

Just my assumption..Then this bitch kills a helpless little DOG..I hope he gets blind sided and both legs broken..And cut from the NFL...fucking COWARD...If I EVER crossed paths which the chances are next to none,I would embarrass this punk..and If his "crew" wanted it any Guarantee my squad would break their asses off..,Listen to me making hypothetical almost impossible scenarios..
I like seeing the scenarios play out in your head. Your head is in the right place and as a fighter I think you need to keep fresh "stick up and fight for what's right" scenarios in your head. Let it all out in the cage if you don't get chances in real life to get the scumbags.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Well he's rich, so he might get off with a hefty fine.