Lifestyle What anti-man shit have you done?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I’ve been driving my Subaru Outback for the past couple weeks to save on gas and miles on my truck. At least it’s a manual and I did change the oil in it to save face.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I’ve been driving my Subaru Outback for the past couple weeks to save on gas and miles on my truck. At least it’s a manual and I did change the oil in it to save face.
nice car
we have two of those, older versions
I don't drive them much except for in the snow

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You can buy a whole new carb and other shit for like 40 bucks on Amazon. I used to swap them out instead of fucking with them.

Spent literally hours fucking around with carbs in 115 yuma sunshine. Fuck carbs. Ahhh fun times

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have 3 carbs on my boat that need cleaning......for the past 2 years.....fuck carbs.
Wear a mask if your using carb cleaner. I used that shit to decarb an engine one day and it gave me a really bad throat. It's not good for you.

Also neat fuel helps break that shit down

Also also, that's bad for you too.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wear a mask if your using carb cleaner. I used that shit to decarb an engine one day and it gave me a really bad throat. It's not good for you.

Also neat fuel helps break that shit down

Also also, that's bad for you too.
I just put Heat in it for the first few tanks of the season and run it wide open throttle for a tank and it cleans it out good enough.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I just put Heat in it for the first few tanks of the season and run it wide open throttle for a tank and it cleans it out good enough.
That Heat burns so clean. I use it for my camp stove on backpacking trips.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I think we have one of those...similar year
good drivers
I like it. I think putting the wrong kind of power steering fluid in your car counts as anti-man. This car calls for Dexron/Merc III or IV and I kept putting the wrong shit in. I fought it for a month before I realized what the fuck was going on. I bled the line almost everyday trying to get the air out of the system. What a fucking dunce.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I felt like an old lady, but really enjoying this time with my daughter, wouldn't trade it for anything.
She's a gangster rapper and chose a hard life for a few years, but has stayed on top, got her first job(I made her quit end of January/pandemic), got her driver's license, in college full-time, and stays with me 24/7 while still doing her rap music.

But we're doing a ton of grandma projects this situation has brought on, and tonight at midnight we were at the beach trespassing to jack some seaweed because we're hardcore like that.

Red for eating, green to make fertilizer.

We're blessed to live in a place where we can literally survive on sea creatures, plants, clams, oysters, geoducks, mussels & whatnot, along with gardening, fishing and hunting, although I've never been because that's manly.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like it. I think putting the wrong kind of power steering fluid in your car counts as anti-man. This car calls for Dexron/Merc III or IV and I kept putting the wrong shit in. I fought it for a month before I realized what the fuck was going on. I bled the line almost everyday trying to get the air out of the system. What a fucking dunce.
If there's one thing that's always fucked me off, it's getting air out of fluid lines. Dunno why, it just fucken irritates me.

Another one was getting water out of a fuel system. Goddamm that shit got under my skin. I got put on the conference call and started going off at all the management. Shot down all Thier stupid ideas. I'm getting wound up just thinking about it now

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I felt like an old lady, but really enjoying this time with my daughter, wouldn't trade it for anything.
She's a gangster rapper and chose a hard life for a few years, but has stayed on top, got her first job(I made her quit end of January/pandemic), got her driver's license, in college full-time, and stays with me 24/7 while still doing her rap music.

But we're doing a ton of grandma projects this situation has brought on, and tonight at midnight we were at the beach trespassing to jack some seaweed because we're hardcore like that.

Red for eating, green to make fertilizer.

We're blessed to live in a place where we can literally survive on sea creatures, plants, clams, oysters, geoducks, mussels & whatnot, along with gardening, fishing and hunting, although I've never been because that's manly.
I too am a gangster rapper. If my DJ, DJ $m@rty P@nt$, ever gets off his ass and make me some beats my album will be sick. I drive my wife nuts rapping about everything around the house. I hope your daughter kills it and makes it big.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I too am a gangster rapper. If my DJ, DJ $m@rty P@nt$, ever gets off his ass and make me some beats my album will be sick. I drive my wife nuts rapping about everything around the house. I hope your daughter kills it and makes it big.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That was my roommates stuff. He's an ex DJ and was teaching me how to work it before the apocalypse. I'm awful at being a DJ. It sure is fun messing with it tho