Lifestyle What anti-man shit have you done?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Are you a beat maker?
There's a keypad thing he has that makes beats. it's like a calculator but it's fucken crazy. I can't remember what it's called. You can make whole songs with it, good quality shit too. It stores samples or vocals and when you hit it puts them onto whatever your playing.

I'm proper proper shit at it. I wanted to mix San Fran disco with put your hands up for Detroit. Tried for ages.

My cunt friend did it in, well immediately. Fuck knows how good he could make it if he wanted.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
There's a keypad thing he has that makes beats. it's like a calculator but it's fucken crazy. I can't remember what it's called. You can make whole songs with it, good quality shit too. It stores samples or vocals and when you hit it puts them onto whatever your playing.

I'm proper proper shit at it. I wanted to mix San Fran disco with put your hands up for Detroit. Tried for ages.

My cunt friend did it in, well immediately. Fuck knows how good he could make it if he wanted.
Tell your friend to make me 20 beats, for my debut album.
The album will be called "Gangster P's House of Madness."
Im going at all the whack bitch made rappers wearing skinny jeans and looking like a bunch of bitches.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I might text him actually and tell him to steal my idea with blessing.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Tell your friend to make me 20 beats, for my debut album.
The album will be called "Gangster P's House of Madness."
Im going at all the whack bitch made rappers wearing skinny jeans and looking like a bunch of bitches.
Slow down LL Dude J.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I got the horses in the back.
I can probably beat up your favorite rapper, and I've got more bodies, moved more drugs, done more drive bys, etc
They, like some on the forum, are just a bunch of fictitious story tellers.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can probably beat up your favorite rapper, and I've got more bodies, moved more drugs, done more drive bys, etc
They, like some on the forum, are just a bunch of fictitious story tellers.
You win. My favorite rapper is Doja Cat. I've seen all her videos on mute.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
100%
It drives my wife insane. The way I figure, if Adam Calhoun can start to professionally rap at age 37, so can I. So I have a few years.
I think Rick Ross was that age too? Or lied about being from the hood or something?

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think Rick Ross was that age too? Or lied about being from the hood or something?
The hood shifted on him when they found out he was a correction officer. I think that's worse than a snitch. Or so my Wire education leads me to believe.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The hood shifted on him when they found out he was a correction officer. I think that's worse than a snitch. Or so my Wire education leads me to believe.
Yea dudes a faker, most rappers are.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
One of my padawan at works dad is a corrections officer. Whenever he start smart mouthing me I tell him my dad is gay and he'll fuck his dad. He's not. But it sure shuts him up.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yea that was it. 2pac was worse. Went to dance school then pretended he was a thug.

Good music.

Same with ole Aubrey in that video. Nickelodeon kid, then all of a sudden some kind of thug rapper

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The bi-coastal battle always baffled me. I read he was from NY o_O
Fuck knows. I like drakes music. I like 2pacs music too. They are a pair of Mary queen's tho.

All for show nonsense, which is fine.