What are some MMAisms you hear in the real world?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
What are some expressions that you absolutely know originated in MMA or on MMA message boards or other social media that you see in the wild?

The term "tap out" seems to be mainstreamed into everyday speak to mean surrender in a way in wasn't before, but there are others like "beautiful champ" from Edmond and Ronda that I saw bubble up in memes etc. around the internets for awhile. What are some others you've heard or seen repurposed from MMA discourse?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Or something like that.

It was virtually identical.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Random pound I've heard you in the NFL regarding running the football and a hard-nosed fashion..

I train UFC.. every dirtball it's drunk at the bar when you're handing out fight flyers

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Random pound I've heard you in the NFL regarding running the football and a hard-nosed fashion..

I train UFC.. every dirtball it's drunk at the bar when you're handing out fight flyers
Let me translate. I used to do this with Galt.

“Ground and Pound” , I've heard people in the NFL say this regarding running the football in a hard-nosed fashion..

“I train UFC”. Every dirtball that is drunk at the bar says this when you're handing out fight flyers.

I miss Galt.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015

“Ground and Pound” , I've heard people in the NFL say this regarding running the football in a hard-nosed fashion..

“I train UFC”. Every dirtball that is drunk at the bar says this when you're handing out fight flyers.

I miss Galt.
He's on my Facebook, good ol lad

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I’ve been head a lot more “warlock nose” in the last few months.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I miss Galt.
Hahahaha I remember you used to always translate him. It was quite remarkable you could understand that shit.