Lifestyle What are some of the best fighters on Earth?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You mean a honey badger, not those fuckers we have in England that you used to see dead every now and again but don't see anymore but nobody talks about.

Right?
I can speak for all of us when I tell you that anything from England's isn't going to make this list.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can speak for all of us when I tell you that anything from England's isn't going to make this list.
Huh that's funny.

Considering you are speaking english. It must be by some weird miracle or David Blaine magic that most of the civilized world do too.

Oh wait.

It's because a tiny island smaller than Arizona conquered the world and taught you savages how to read

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Huh that's funny.

Considering you are speaking english. It must be by some weird miracle or David Blaine magic that most of the civilized world do too.

Oh wait.

It's because a tiny island smaller than Arizona conquered the world and taught you savages how to read
K...

Keung

Banned
Jun 28, 2017
Polar bears are scary. But I go with a fly p4p wassup. Train by day Joe Reagan podcast by night all day.

All day

Baby

Tell her. Tell her I said hi

Joe mama

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
poor people. LUXURY living and GRANITE counterTOPS does not inspire one to engage in a regular habit of fisticuffs and other low-brow customs