General What are you glad isn’t cool anymore?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I gobbled it up until I was in my late twenties, and wish my brain was still okay so I could. For me the eight to ten hours was a vacation.

I would get bored after 5 or 6 hours and I'd get a proper head ache on the comedown.

I'd take a micro dot again. They were great fun. Not so much on the tabs though.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
A few things I wish would lose their popularity could be another thread.

For myself the answer here is absolutely cigarette smoking. They smell disgusting and can fuck up the air of a wide area.

Growing up, smokers could wreck everyone else's breathing air like it was some God given right.

Restaurants, you don't like it, "We have a special non smoking corner in the back that smells slightly less awful."

On an elevator, anywhere. Smokers only care about their cigarettes. It's somebody else's problem to clean it up. Fill up an ashtray, put them out in a half full glass, throw them on the ground, doesn't matter.

Thank you vapes.
Thank you vapers.
I can actually stand next to you in a queue and not want to vomit.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

For myself it's absolutely cigarette smoking. They smell disgusting and can fuck up the air of a wide area.

Growing up, smokers could wreck everyone else's breathing air like it was some God given right.

Restaurants, you don't like it, "We have a special non smoking corner in the back that smells slightly less awful."

On an elevator, anywhere. Smokers only care about their cigarettes. It's somebody else's problem to clean it up. Fill up an ashtray, put them out in a half full glass, throw them on the ground, doesn't matter.

Thank you vapes.
Thank you vapers.
im also glad smoking is not popular here in the u.s. in italy everyone and their mom chain smokes that sort of ruined that country for me. mexico doesnt really seem to have much of a smoking culture I think it is because cigarrettes are strong AF there so people dont chain smoke im not really annoyed by smokers there they smoke less.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I would get bored after 5 or 6 hours and I'd get a proper head ache on the comedown.

I'd take a micro dot again. They were great fun. Not so much on the tabs though.
Yah, I learned it was best to have your 8-10 planned out.
But much of my acid trips were at concerts, stumbling around the tour shirts and hand made crap and veggie burritos and such. And then inside the venue was a treat waiting. ?

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I was just gonna say that Eskimos would have to disagree with Misha's taint... they like their neck warmers aka mullets.

M

member 1013

For myself the answer here is absolutely cigarette smoking. They smell disgusting and can fuck up the air of a wide area.

Thank you vapes.
Thank you vapers.
For some reason I love the smell of tobacco smoke. Yes I know that’s weird.