General What are you glad isn’t cool anymore?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
For some reason I'm alright with pipe smoke.
One for the personal contradictions thread!
i had a super-cool great uncle that smoked a pipe...i thought it was the best smelling addiction in the world.
his wife hated it though.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
There was a time when all new clothes were on purpose damaged and looked worse than my clothes going into the shop. "Vintage".
I'm so glad that this has been reduced by a lot at least.

To be able to buy a jeans again without it looking like someone poured honey over it and stabbed it a few times with scissors and generally washed out the colour near the knee areas.

And I'm really thankful that Chuck's are not popular anymore, too.

Oct 24, 2015
Potheads should be sent to GitMo

:)
As White House officials debated how to handle Americans infected with the virus abroad, Trump reportedly asked staff members assembled in the Situation Room whether Americans could be quarantined on the Caribbean base where the U.S. also holds terrorism suspects in the infamous Guantanamo Bay prison.

“Don’t we have an island we own?” the president reportedly asked, eager to keep the U.S.’s numbers low, continuing: “What about Guantanamo?”
The excerpt says aides were stunned, but Trump still brought up the idea a second time before it was quashed by staff members citing the poor optics of housing Americans near the prison.
The book—which is based on interviews with roughly 180 people, including senior White House staffers and government health leaders—is set to be published June 29.
Representatives for Trump did not immediately respond to Forbes’ request for comment

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
As White House officials debated how to handle Americans infected with the virus abroad, Trump reportedly asked staff members assembled in the Situation Room whether Americans could be quarantined on the Caribbean base where the U.S. also holds terrorism suspects in the infamous Guantanamo Bay prison.

“Don’t we have an island we own?” the president reportedly asked, eager to keep the U.S.’s numbers low, continuing: “What about Guantanamo?”
The excerpt says aides were stunned, but Trump still brought up the idea a second time before it was quashed by staff members citing the poor optics of housing Americans near the prison.
The book—which is based on interviews with roughly 180 people, including senior White House staffers and government health leaders—is set to be published June 29.
Representatives for Trump did not immediately respond to Forbes’ request for comment
His problem is that he's so ridiculous as a person, almost any absurd quote can be attributed to him and it's totally believable.
In fact I assume it's true and go looking to see if it's bullshit.