Personal What you finna buy with your stimulus money?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sig's offering is more
The BCM Recce-12 MCMR is about 25% less and probably represents the sweet spot on price and quality.
Springfield Saint is the budget 300 pistol but I'm not interested in a budget model

got another option?
Get a judge

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why is my name blue? Apparently I bought a blue name with my stimulus check.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Damn, with all of the insider stock tips I’ve been getting in the Blue forum, I’m going to donate my stimulus check to TMMAC.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Damn, with all of the insider stock tips I’ve been getting in the Blue forum, I’m going to donate my stimulus check to TMMAC.
looks like you lost your blue name.

you forgot the first rule of the Blue Name Forum.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Tell everyone about it is the first rule....... But you wouldn't know that.
look who else just lost their blue name...maybe you should check the Official Rules and Regulations before you go spouting off.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Pfft, little late to that party.
have you done a Form 1 build?

i may or may not have helped a friend build a .22 can out of pipe and freeze plugs when I was 12.
allegedly.
All I can say is that if you were an EOD expert in Vietnam, you shouldn't leave all of your books on improvised devices in the living room bookcase. Unless you want your kid and his friend to burn down the old chicken coop when they make homemade napalm.

allegedly.

but I've never actually done one myself...seems like a good excuse to bust out the mini-lathe. Probably start with a kit, but I'll get a couple of the Mechanical Engineers at work to show me how to use CFD to make/model a prototype.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
have you done a Form 1 build?

i may or may not have helped a friend build a .22 can out of pipe and freeze plugs when I was 12.
allegedly.
All I can say is that if you were an EOD expert in Vietnam, you shouldn't leave all of your books on improvised devices in the living room bookcase. Unless you want your kid and his friend to burn down the old chicken coop when they make homemade napalm.

allegedly.

but I've never actually done one myself...seems like a good excuse to bust out the mini-lathe. Probably start with a kit, but I'll get a couple of the Mechanical Engineers at work to show me how to use CFD to make/model a prototype.
Nah, too much hassle to cross state lines with one and we regularly hunt in Texas and other states. We went the pistol route, no need to ask the ATF for permission to cross state lines with an AR pistol or a can.

We sound a lot alike as young men. We discovered gun powder and pipes. Those stumps stood no chance.

edit-
My bad I thought a form 1 build was for SBR's, not homemade cans.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Sig's offering is more
The BCM Recce-12 MCMR is about 25% less and probably represents the sweet spot on price and quality.
Springfield Saint is the budget 300 pistol but I'm not interested in a budget model

got another option?
It's SIG, not Sig. You're a terrible American.