Listen What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Grateful Dude @GratefulGiarc bon appetit ;)

View: https://youtu.be/xbJ65eZoU7Q

The Electric Prunes: "I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night)" (Annette Tucker, Nancie Mantz) – 3:02 The Standells: "Dirty Water" (Ed Cobb) – 2:50 The Strangeloves: "Night Time" (Bob Feldman, Jerry Goldstein, Richard Gottehrer)– 2:35 The Knickerbockers: "Lies" (Beau Charles, Buddy Randell) – 2:46 The Vagrants: "Respect" (Otis Redding) – 2:17 Mouse: "A Public Execution" (Knox Henderson, Ronnie Weiss) – 3:02 The Blues Project: "No Time Like the Right Time" (Al Kooper) – 2:49 The Shadows of Knight: "Oh Yeah" (Ellas McDaniel) – 2:51 The Seeds: "Pushin' Too Hard" (Richard Marsh) – 2:39 The Barbarians: "Moulty" (Barbara Baer, Douglas Morris, Eliot Greenberg, Robert Schwartz) – 2:37 The Remains: "Don't Look Back" (William McCord) – 2:45 The Magicians: "An Invitation to Cry" (Alan Gordon, James Woods) – 2:59 The Castaways: "Liar, Liar" (Dennis Craswell, Jim Donna) – 1:56 The 13th Floor Elevators: "You're Gonna Miss Me" (Roky Erickson) – 2:31 Count Five: "Psychotic Reaction" (Craig Atkinson, John Byrne, John Michalski, Kenn Ellner, Roy Chaney) – 3:09 The Leaves: "Hey Joe" (Billy Roberts) – 2:53 Michael and the Messengers: "Romeo & Juliet" (Bob Hamilton, Fred Gorman) – 2:02 The Cryan' Shames: "Sugar and Spice" (Fred Nightingale) – 2:33 The Amboy Dukes: "Baby Please Don't Go" (Big Joe Williams) – 5:41 Blues Magoos: "Tobacco Road" (John D. Loudermilk) – 4:44 The Chocolate Watchband: "Let's Talk About Girls" (Manny Freiser) – 2:45 The Mojo Men: "Sit Down, I Think I Love You" (Stephen Stills) – 2:25 The Third Rail: "Run, Run, Run" (Arthur Resnick, Joey Levine, Kris Resnick) – 1:57 Sagittarius: "My World Fell Down" (Geoff Stephens, John Shakespeare) – 3:52 Nazz: "Open My Eyes" (Todd Rundgren) – 2:47 The Premiers: "Farmer John" (Dewey Terry, Don Harris) – 2:29 The Magic Mushrooms: "It's-a-Happening" (David Rice, Sonny Casella) – 2:47

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016

The Electric Prunes: "I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night)" (Annette Tucker, Nancie Mantz) – 3:02 The Standells: "Dirty Water" (Ed Cobb) – 2:50 The Strangeloves: "Night Time" (Bob Feldman, Jerry Goldstein, Richard Gottehrer)– 2:35 The Knickerbockers: "Lies" (Beau Charles, Buddy Randell) – 2:46 The Vagrants: "Respect" (Otis Redding) – 2:17 Mouse: "A Public Execution" (Knox Henderson, Ronnie Weiss) – 3:02 The Blues Project: "No Time Like the Right Time" (Al Kooper) – 2:49 The Shadows of Knight: "Oh Yeah" (Ellas McDaniel) – 2:51 The Seeds: "Pushin' Too Hard" (Richard Marsh) – 2:39 The Barbarians: "Moulty" (Barbara Baer, Douglas Morris, Eliot Greenberg, Robert Schwartz) – 2:37 The Remains: "Don't Look Back" (William McCord) – 2:45 The Magicians: "An Invitation to Cry" (Alan Gordon, James Woods) – 2:59 The Castaways: "Liar, Liar" (Dennis Craswell, Jim Donna) – 1:56 The 13th Floor Elevators: "You're Gonna Miss Me" (Roky Erickson) – 2:31 Count Five: "Psychotic Reaction" (Craig Atkinson, John Byrne, John Michalski, Kenn Ellner, Roy Chaney) – 3:09 The Leaves: "Hey Joe" (Billy Roberts) – 2:53 Michael and the Messengers: "Romeo & Juliet" (Bob Hamilton, Fred Gorman) – 2:02 The Cryan' Shames: "Sugar and Spice" (Fred Nightingale) – 2:33 The Amboy Dukes: "Baby Please Don't Go" (Big Joe Williams) – 5:41 Blues Magoos: "Tobacco Road" (John D. Loudermilk) – 4:44 The Chocolate Watchband: "Let's Talk About Girls" (Manny Freiser) – 2:45 The Mojo Men: "Sit Down, I Think I Love You" (Stephen Stills) – 2:25 The Third Rail: "Run, Run, Run" (Arthur Resnick, Joey Levine, Kris Resnick) – 1:57 Sagittarius: "My World Fell Down" (Geoff Stephens, John Shakespeare) – 3:52 Nazz: "Open My Eyes" (Todd Rundgren) – 2:47 The Premiers: "Farmer John" (Dewey Terry, Don Harris) – 2:29 The Magic Mushrooms: "It's-a-Happening" (David Rice, Sonny Casella) – 2:47
Outstanding. Thanks homie!

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016

I made it through this whole thing today. Great stuff man, just great. I'm going to see if I can find enough of this on Spotify to make a new playlist (like I did from your Country Narration/Truck Driving Songs thread ;)).

Was happy to see Roky Erickson in there, he is a local legend here in Austin. The elevators were pioneers in the psych rock movement!
Have you seen the documentary about him? (You're Gonna Miss Me). If not, it is worth a watch. It's a bit of a bummer as it gets in to the damage he did to himself with drugs and his mental health issues. It is kind of sad to see him be a shell of his former self, but the documentary is still worth a watch.

Trailer:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVFLqzJB6qw

Cheers hombre
:cheers:

Last edited: