Listen What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
i saw faith no more at a show in river theater up in guerneville, ca.. about 1989ish .. there was nomeansno, mr. bungle, operation ivy and bunch of other punks bands.. faith no more was the only band to use keyboards and lot of people booed as keyboards was considered pop not punk back then

anywho.. one of the most epic shows i saw.. none of the bands made it big yet at the time.. good shit
Patton really is the bollocks. I'm not a fan of punk really save a few obvious bands but everything he touches tends to turn to gold.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ike lived really close to me until he died. It was hilarious because he had an s500 burgundy Mercedes with a custom license plate that was "iketrnr." He's probably more famous for beating Tina than anything else, so I found it odd that he'd want everyone seeing him driving, or seeing his car parked, to know exactly who he was. Obviously this was before the #me too movement.
That's cool. Did you ever talk to Ike, get to know him at all? People have forgotten but Ike was one of the rhythm and blues greats in his time. Made a ton of great recordings. They say he relapsed back onto cocaine when that movie came out but then got clean again and went back on tour before he died.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
That's cool. Did you ever talk to Ike, get to know him at all? People have forgotten but Ike was one of the rhythm and blues greats in his time. Made a ton of great recordings. They say he relapsed back onto cocaine when that movie came out but then got clean again and went back on tour before he died.
No, never spoke to him. I wouldn't have recognized him if he were standing in line at the store next to me. He was easy to recognize when driving though.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I probably posted this somewhere before on this thread, but I'm not sure, so fukkit!

Great song, great message in the lyrics.

Verse 1]
Though you may not drive a great big Cadillac
Gangsta whitewalls

TV antennas in the back
You may not have a car at all
But remember brothers and sisters
You can still stand tall
Just be thankful for what you got

[Verse 2]
Though you may not drive a great big Cadillac
Diamond in the back, sunroof top
Diggin' the scene