Listen What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Are we going to do a deal or not? What's it going to take to put you in thus used, banged up, unwashed silentsinger @robzombie today? I've got 1.99% Apr and am willing to do 6 year financing with no money down. Warranties negotiable.
Why you bullying a robzombie? A chick!?! Your not midget as well as being fat are you?

Last edited:

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
The Germans considered the natives Romans all over Europe though they were usually Romanized Celts. So you have Norman French roots eh. Interesting. Lots of them in Scotland.
Ye my family name Sweetman is pure 12th century Norman Irish makes a lot of sense as well given I could pass for a Scandy any day of the week, in fact Disciplined Galt @Galt looks more far more Paddy than I do crazy how that shit works.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
This shits like a death metal 80’s ballad. Behemoth manages to push the limits of Black Death once again.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
This is great. I didn't realize he had recorded that record.
It’s a much better album than his others. Ben Folds did most of the heavy lifting and you can see his touch on every song. Rollins has some great stories about recording with Bill and because of it they now have a long lasting and meaningful friendship.

I’ve been to Henry’s live shows where he thas talked extensively about Bill and how much he likes him.