Listen What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Some of my favorites are Force of Nature, DB Cooper, Can't Complain & Train Song.

Have fun man. Super jealous.
I wasn't sure where my seat was since the ticket was given to me, but we ended up in Row 8. Don't think he played Force, but the other 3 were in his setlist. He's a funny dude, and his stories are great. I was trying to remember last night, and I think the last time I saw Todd was 18 years ago. It was solid start to finish, and the opener was also pretty good and similarly funny. We saw him briefly out front after the show on his way back to the tour bus (which wreaked of pot lol), just long enough to say "great show man!" and he threw us fist bumps.

IMG_2203.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Anyone know who the the lady is on the left? It's been bugging me for days.

IMG20220505174823.jpg

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I remember my buddy got an awesome cd player one Christmas. We wanted to see how good. We set the morning glory album on on full blast and went to the local park down the street. You could hear it. Probably half a mile away. Anyway his next door neighbor grassed on us to his parents when they got back and told them we'd been drinking again. Fucker. I've forgotten his name.