General What are you reading RIGHT NOW (January 18, 2021)?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Big Dummy @Big Dummy you were right about Fellowship of the Ring.

Getting through all the preamble shit was enough, now I'm still on the planning for Bilbo's party.

I'm guessing Frodo doesn't leave the Shire until the end of the book?

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Big Dummy @Big Dummy you were right about Fellowship of the Ring.

Getting through all the preamble shit was enough, now I'm still on the planning for Bilbo's party.

I'm guessing Frodo doesn't leave the Shire until the end of the book?
Fuck if I know, I didn’t finish it.
I tapped out about halfway through.

I finished The Hobbit in 2-3 days but I could hardly get through The Fellowship.I just watched the movies instead.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Just finished Bear Town (A story about a hockey town and a rape) and have started the follow up, Us Against You.

Witten by Fredrick Backman... I enjoyed his book, A Man Called Ove. Not so much his book, Anxious People.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I’m reading this and I don’t fear any mockery due to it being an Oprah recommended book.
1653408165653.jpeg

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I am recently reading "Adventures of Huckleberry Finn". After completing it I will start reading "The Grapes of Wrath"
I’m a big fan of Steinbeck.

Okay, got some catching up to do here. I won’t be able to remember everything I have read lately.

Noah526

Mar 15, 2023
I'm currently reading a book called Rich Dad Poor Dad. I'm already about halfway through it. This book is about a boy who has two fathers. One of them is rich, the father of the boy's friend, and the other is a simple teacher, his own father. I think everyone should read this book, then you will have an understanding of how the world really works, and this book helps you to believe in yourself.