General What are you wearing right now?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
boxer briefs and a tank top

#fuckthesummer
I changed into shorts even though I have another video meeting. I just won’t stand up. ??‍♀
Our AC is wonky and my room doesn’t cool so well, but we are moving this month so not even going to bother figuring out why. The buyer can deal with it.
I’m so ready to be somewhere that has seasons and actual cold weather ?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Figured so. When I was a kid my stepdad worked in a slaughter house, I'd be in there watching Spiderman or something on a Saturday morning if he had to work. Fucken place stinks, but all his co-workers were cool as fuck. There was a breakfast truck as well that did awesome food.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I changed into shorts even though I have another video meeting. I just won’t stand up. ??‍♀
Our AC is wonky and my room doesn’t cool so well, but we are moving this month so not even going to bother figuring out why. The buyer can deal with it.
You'll love Michigan

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I always wear pants to online meetings. I call it the Theory of Invisible Pants. Everyone assumes you're wearing pants in an online meeting (Invisible Pants), until they see you're not wearing pants. Then they'll always assume that you're not wearing pants, no matter how many times they see you in pants.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I always wear pants to online meetings. I call it the Theory of Invisible Pants. Everyone assumes you're wearing pants in an online meeting (Invisible Pants), until they see you're not wearing pants. Then they'll always assume that you're not wearing pants, no matter how many times they see you in pants.
I was allowed to keep my camera off anyway, so I didn’t need to worry. And I won’t see any of these people in real life, or possibly ever again, after training.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Checked button-down, untucked, sleeves rolled.
Blue jeans.
Vans slip-ons.
Maui Jim sunglasses.

My wife says I look fucking hot.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Checked button-down, untucked, sleeves rolled.
Blue jeans.
Vans slip-ons.
Maui Jim sunglasses.

My wife says I look fucking hot.
Take those vans off, and then go set them on fire.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was totally anti-Vans until I was given a pair, now I’m sold.
I've got a pair. They are grey and look smart enough to wear with trousers. It's the waitresses with the filthy looking standard black ones I don't like. They look like they stink.

My grandmother got me a pair of new balance when I was a kid, she kept the receipt and we went to the mall and traded them in for some straight footwear. She said that was the plan all along.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
White ‘sports’ socks, old faded navy blue pants and black boxers wrapped around my ankles.

I’m taking a shit.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Same clothes as yesterday, apart from a retro elesse t shirt, and I decided to my boots

IMG20220609153608.jpgIMG20220609153619.jpg