Lifestyle What are your greatest athletic achievements?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
For kneeblock @Kneeblock it has to be the time 2 wrestlers tried to jump him in HS by circling to opposite sides in the hallway and rushing him, at which point he honest to fucking god jumps in the air and split kicks them both in the chest.

And lands it.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
23 time city league flag football champ (3-4 seasons per calendar year). I don't know the overall record, but most of those seasons were undefeated. Our team was nationally ranked one season and invited to play in the national USFTL (or whatever the fuck) championship tournament in Florida. Some of us couldn't get off work and/or didn't have the cash so we had to give up our spot.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
For kneeblock @Kneeblock it has to be the time 2 wrestlers tried to jump him in HS by circling to opposite sides in the hallway and rushing him, at which point he honest to fucking god jumps in the air and split kicks them both in the chest.

And lands it.
Lol that's literally all I got. You tell my kids that story on my grave!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

And lands it.

To think he was only one grainy video away from being a viral sensation. Too far ahead of his time.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I had a .600 batting average in high school with 6 homeruns in 22 games I was in the same conference CIF as 4 future pros so it wasn't as impressive.

I also played all 9 positions on my varsity team which I was a part of since the 9th grade. I won the underclassmen of the year plaque created for me as the only 9th grader to ever make varsity(this was later won by my brother and relatives).

I threw no hitter,hit for the cycle a few times.

played two games in the same day with a broken hand right hand I was right handed.

I lead my soccer team to middle school titles,city titles,and regional titles as a mid fielder and goal keeper,I was too short to be a goal keeper in high school.

I was a quarterback in pop warner and a tail back/wr

I boxed and did muay thai but never won any titles the competition was stacked here,the guy that beat me went on to fight alfredo angulo in some amatuer event.

I was also 2nd place on my PT team in NJROTC. I guess that counts

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Similar, but when he hit them they kind of both went into the lockers and collapsed laughing. It wasn't a serious attack- he had heel-hooked one of them, who coincidentally was like my HS bully- the week before. This was 1997.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Totally forgot I should have beating Antoine Walker in a game of horse on my list.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I was in high school, walking outside with a bunch of people. I was, of course, stoned out of my mind, when all of the sudden, I reacted to something out of the corner of my eye. I put my hand up and out by my face, Kung Fu style, and perfectly deflected a tennis ball that was going to smash me in the face. Like I said, I was baked so I didn't want to draw any attention to myself, so I didn't say anything and just kept walking like nothing happened. I instantly became like Kwai Chang Caine because of that.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I once was able to be flexible enough to suck my own dick. Wasnt sure if it felt like I was getting head from another dude or just sucking another dudes dick.