Society What are your thoughts on all the white people cops kill?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
they should probably stop breaking the law if they dont want to get killed

T

The Big Guy

It's a true statement.

Dont commit crime and you wont be interacting with the police. Police are not the problem, It's a society that doesn't show respect to authority and thinks they can resist arrest and fight police.I've trained with tons of cops and they didnt give a shit what color you are. They are going home to their kids and if you wanna fuck around you can get toe tagged.

If there is a genocide going on in america its black on black. BLM ignores this FACT and so does the liberal media that's using this all as a ploy to divide america so they can try and put a diaper sniper in the white house.

The numbers were just as high and in some years higher during Obama's terms. But he did shit about it because..... it's a non issue.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Today Trump was in a discussion with a reporter and he basically said the cops who he always praises as doing a great job were right to commit white genocide. Thoughts?
You feeling alright?

I'm not being smart either, you've been real weird lately and I'm worried about you.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
It's a true statement.

Dont commit crime and you wont be interacting with the police. Police are not the problem, It's a society that doesn't show respect to authority and thinks they can resist arrest and fight police.I've trained with tons of cops and they didnt give a shit what color you are. They are going home to their kids and if you wanna fuck around you can get toe tagged.

If there is a genocide going on in america its black on black. BLM ignores this FACT and so does the liberal media that's using this all as a ploy to divide america so they can try and put a diaper sniper in the white house.

The numbers were just as high and in some years higher during Obama's terms. But he did shit about it because..... it's a non issue.
Trained what?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Can we get the cops to kill all the child molesters instead of just the people that run away from them.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think many urban police departments are overly militarized and using veterans as a preferred applicant is short-sighted. Citizens are not the enemy like a war zone. Training cops to think of themselves as a pseudo military entity is pretty screwed up.

The militarization of police departments results in too much aggression and force against pretty much everybody they encounter at a population level.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think many urban police departments are overly militarized and using veterans as a preferred applicant is short-sighted. Citizens are not the enemy like a war zone. Training cops to think of themselves as a pseudo military entity is pretty screwed up.

The militarization of police departments results in too much aggression and force against pretty much everybody they encounter at a population level.
Boom.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
We need to stop giving them our military equipment as well. That shit is to kill other fuck heads for their country, not oppress our own people. It's bullshit.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I recall mentioning this before.

In total numbers, of course that's true.

Per capita however.... well, not so much. But of course I wouldn't expect him to know what 'per capita' means.

Namaste

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Are veterans a preferred applicant or because it's difficult to recruit qualified applicants?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dunno.
There are programs like this: VETS TO COPS | COPS OFFICE
And while 6% of the pop are veterans, 18% of cops are veterans. Something is driving that outsized number
What else are dumb grunts supposed to do when they get out? It's be a cop, be a fire fighter, or be a rent a cop because you can't pass psych.

T

The Big Guy

Do they know about your criminal history?
Of course. I dont hide who I am, I told them about tricking dumbass cops when hiding drugs and all that stuff. They were like regular people but funnier to talk to because most people dont understand the depth of the cat and mouse game cops and criminals play. We just played on different teams. Prison guards are 10x worse than cops.

In a way a cops are like a minority group, one does something wrong and they all get lumped together.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yea, that's what we want it cops.... Like what the fuck is that? If you want to fuck people up and be an opressor join the military, take a ground combat job, and travel the world oppressing away. It's a fucking blast pulling down abandoned houses Isis was using with a 7 ton, a fucking blast.

But don't go be a cop when you get out, and then come home and fuck up the people you're supposed to "serve and protect" (these nuts). No, just no.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dunno.
There are programs like this: VETS TO COPS | COPS OFFICE
And while 6% of the pop are veterans, 18% of cops are veterans. Something is driving that outsized number
Quick search proves it's the lack of qualified recruits. Physically fitness and sendintary lifestyle of the younger generations, being the key faults.
Looking at non-citizens to potentially join the police force.
Sounds pretty desperate
A growing number of law enforcement agencies will now accept applicants who admit past drug use or have arrest records for low-level offenses, who lack college degrees and who sport tattoos or facial hair.

Desperate for recruits, more police departments looking at non-citizens

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yea, that's what we want it cops.... Like what the fuck is that?
The insanity is that is a marketing commercial perfectly tuned to virtue signalling the suburban gruntstyle crowd

1594782308735.png1594782327314.png

That commercial is made because a bunch of our fellow citizens think of the cops as the thin blue line between them and the unwashed masses. They WANT that cop. They want that response to flag burning. They envision and are sold the zombie hordes. To question it is being marketed as anti-patriotic. It's a disgusting corporate messaging.

I read about a cop that worked only at night. Few normal people are up and out at 2am. So he had an outsized interaction with criminals and druggies. He became an ass. He says he viewed the job as him vs the surrounding people. Then he got shifted to days. Then there were families, people walking, LIVING THERE, and it screwed up his world. He forgot there were people he was guarding, not against. A lot of the 'blue line' crowd have forgotten this too.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Of course. I dont hide who I am, I told them about tricking dumbass cops when hiding drugs and all that stuff. They were like regular people but funnier to talk to because most people dont understand the depth of the cat and mouse game cops and criminals play. We just played on different teams. Prison guards are 10x worse than cops.

In a way a cops are like a minority group, one does something wrong and they all get lumped together.
Cat and mouse game? Come on bro, you weren't exactly Avon Barksdale out there. I get that you've found Jesus and held the pads for Officer Tackleberry, but don't you think the state should take people's lives as seldom as possible?

T

The Big Guy

Cat and mouse game? Come on bro, you weren't exactly Avon Barksdale out there. I get that you've found Jesus and held the pads for Officer Tackleberry, but don't you think the state should take people's lives as seldom as possible?