Society What are your thoughts on circumcision?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
Personally I see circumcision as an outdated and disgusting practice with limited health benefits. In the future we're going to look back on how commonplace circumcision was in bewilderment at how such a procedure was so common.

Jimmy the student: "So you are telling me the most civilized part of the world mutilated babies? WHY MR. HISTORY TEACHER?!?!"

Mr. History: "Well Jimmy it was thought to be healthier at one point in time, yet even when they found it had limited health benefits they continued to do so out of tradition. It was so ingrained in the culture that they even thought it had significant advantages when studies proved otherwise. Sure it's cleaner by a small margin, but that can be fixed by teaching your kid to scrub his dick every one in a while. Otherwise known as being a parent. Sure there is a decreased risk of having a UTI, but that's already a relatively uncommon ailment with or without foreskin. Sure there's a decreased risk of penile cancer, but that too is an uncommon ailment with or without foreskin. Sure a small portion of men have foreskin related problems resulting in inflammation, but in circumcising a child you put their health at risk both physically (directly after the procedure) and psychologically later in life. Little Jimmy they even made claims about a decreased risk of HIV when the difference was hardly significant if backed up at all.

The 21st century was home to a bunch of savages is what i'm getting at. Now kids it's almost lunch time so get ready to take the Bus-Plane to cafeteria B-3. When you get back we'll read the next chapter on sexual relationships between humans and the early stages of robo sapiens. Class dismissed."

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
How about, zero health benefits. Wash your dick, use a rubber, and move on.
Bingo. You could easily argue that circumcision is more detrimental to a persons health than beneficial. For me personally they fucked up mine and I pissed upwards until they corrected it.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Thunk it's blown up by SJW. It's not genital mutilation and I'm fine with it as long as you don't have some rabbi with the full blown herps sucking on it after its cut.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Thunk it's blown up by SJW. It's not genital mutilation and I'm fine with it as long as you don't have some rabbi with the full blown herps sucking on it after its cut.
Mutilation is a bit extreme, but yeah, every parent, or person should choose for themselves. For the right reasons though.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'd be curious to hear about differences in sensitivity from someone who had the procedure done as an adult.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Take it from a man that possess a Ant-eater himself..how the fk am I the weird one? I'm not the one that got held @knife point and filleted into a Tremor from the Kevin Bacon movie! Fk Kellogg (yes the cereal company) and the fucking idiocy that came with his ideas.

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
If you want it done, get it done as an adult. Anything else is child abuse. Only one person should be able to elect to have it done. The recipient.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
After having seen many men having to have it done as adults... I'm glad that my parent's made that decision for me when I was too small to have a memory of it.
If you want to have it done to your kid just to avoid potential future issues then do it on day one. Otherwise, wait until they're old enough to decide or have an issue that forces it.
Otherwise, just teach the kid to wash and pull that shit back and let it ride.