Society What are your thoughts on circumcision?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Literally that entire post and THATS what you ask????
I am fucking USELESS with public transport, British Rail especially. I don't know how after being put under with the top of your custard chucker being lobbed off you could think about getting on a train. I was tripping like fuck after surgery a few weeks ago.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
When I see tripping. I mean video billboards with Slinkies as hula hoops tripping when I was still in the hospital off my nut fucked up.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
When I see tripping. I mean video billboards with Slinkies as hula hoops tripping when I was still in the hospital off my nut fucked up.
Get this, a few years ago, I went by myself down to London, for a conference. I went a day early, then I couldn't find the hotel at night. Because it didn't have a sign outside. Then in the morning I got on the wrong tube lol. I only missed one lecture though.

Then last year we went down to London as a family, and I told them to get on the wrong tube. We went to Edgeware instead of edgeware road. It was like the completely wrong direction (again)!

Lol.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Get this, a few years ago, I went by myself down to London, for a conference. I went a day early, then I couldn't find the hotel at night. Because it didn't have a sign outside. Then in the morning I got on the wrong tube lol. I only missed one lecture though.

Then last year we went down to London as a family, and I told them to get on the wrong tube. We went to Edgeware instead of edgeware road. It was like the completely wrong direction (again)!

Lol.
Leigh even hooked me up with what train I needed to get from the airport, where to change, and I still ended up on the underground with two massive heavy suitcases and a roll along laptop rucksack in rushour traffic.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Leigh even hooked me up with what train I needed to get from the airport, where to change, and I still ended up on the underground with two massive heavy suitcases and a roll along laptop rucksack in rushour traffic.
Lol. Sounds about right. British transport takes some getting used to.

I normally ask a station conductor, if I'm not sure...

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Lest we forget I had a 5 hour layover in Iceland
Lol. Sounds about right. British transport takes some getting used to.

I normally ask a station conductor, if I'm not sure...
There have been none on the platform with my last few trips.

Sometimes people are nice (public wise I mean) when there are only stairs and you're trying to make your way up and down to run for your train when the last one way delayed.

Some people offer to help, which is nice and it peps you up about humanity, haha. Then you get some wretched asshole bitch guy who knocks you into the door frame of the train pushing past knowing I'm struggling with 3 pieces of luggage.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Lest we forget I had a 5 hour layover in Iceland

There have been none on the platform with my last few trips.

Sometimes people are nice (public wise I mean) when there are only stairs and you're trying to make your way up and down to run for your train when the last one way delayed.

Some people offer to help, which is nice and it peps you up about humanity, haha. Then you get some wretched asshole bitch guy who knocks you into the door frame of the train pushing past knowing I'm struggling with 3 pieces of luggage.
You did well silentsinger @silentsinger . Congratulations.