General What did you buy yourself for Christmas?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Too many deals to pass up not buying yourself something, amiright? I bought myself the Nvidia TV tube, plus a mini wireless remote/keyboard/mouse to go along with it, then for the less exciting item, I bought a new garbage disposal.

What about you queers?

M

member 3289

I'm going to buy a vacuum when one of the ones I want drops to a low enough price.

They've dropped a few times but I anticipate a better deal.

T

The Big Guy

I'm gonna hole up in a hotel room with a 1/4oz of Colombian candy and cuban stripper

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I bought myself
1) a new Aran (Irish knit) sweater
2) a pellet gun (although I was drunk and don't remember ordering it)
3) Oculus Quest 2.... under the guise of a Christmas present for the whole family

T

The Big Guy

I bought myself
3) Oculus Quest 2.... under the guise of a Christmas present for the whole family
I'm getting my son an oculus also

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
I'm getting my son an oculus also
You better hurry up, they will be gone and on backorder soon.... tried to get one last year, but they were sold out and went to waitlist until end of Feb. It worked out well as the 2 is better and less expensive than the 1 from my research tells me. If you can't get one LMK, I'll give you mine....and by "give" I mean sell it to you at an insultingly high markup. Season of giving, ya know?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I bought myself
Need some more details on the pellet gun

T

The Big Guy

You better hurry up, they will be gone and on backorder soon.... tried to get one last year, but they were sold out and went to waitlist until end of Feb. It worked out well as the 2 is better and less expensive than the 1 from my research tells me. If you can't get one LMK, I'll give you mine....and by "give" I mean sell it to you at an insultingly high markup. Season of giving, ya know?
It's already ordered and in route. All for a 15$ game called tiny town. Hopefully there will be some boxing games coming out and I'll beat your ass digitally

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
I had a few BB guns growing up and was feeling nostalgic that we aren't going to be having our giant family Christmas celebration at my grandmother's house for the first time in my 41yrs, which is where I received my first one as a gift and use to shoot up there all the time. I did a little bit of research and found one that seemed powerful enough, had good reviews, and wasn't overly expensive. I went with the Gammo Swarm Whisper Air Rifle
1606780310725.png

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
It's already ordered and in route. All for a 15$ game called tiny town. Hopefully there will be some boxing games coming out and I'll beat your ass digitally
I would bet my house that you wrote "finger" before switching it to "beat." I'm flattered, but really that's pretty gay.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Got a Biden Advent calendar.

Each window opens up a new repeal.

Apparently Christmas Day is 2a.

And a Ninja Foodie which is the bollocks

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
you reckon they will sell out seriously?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I had a few BB guns growing up and was feeling nostalgic that we aren't going to be having our giant family Christmas celebration at my grandmother's house for the first time in my 41yrs, which is where I received my first one as a gift and use to shoot up there all the time. I did a little bit of research and found one that seemed powerful enough, had good reviews, and wasn't overly expensive. I went with the Gammo Swarm Whisper Air Rifle
View attachment 21918
I need one, been checking em out

Was thinking of getting a RWS or Beeman Nice quality one for the rats that I occasionally catch in our chicken area...I prefer to get an high end one than to have one shit the bed after some use

let me know how it shoots and how powerful it is

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
you reckon they will sell out seriously?
Yeah, no doubt about it. With everyone spending so much time at home I have to imagine there will be no Playstation 5s or Oculus Quest 2s left within a few weeks. I could be wrong, but there are many years of precedent for the hot new gaming systems to sell out before mid-Dec.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Yeah, no doubt about it. With everyone spending so much time at home I have to imagine there will be no Playstation 5s or Oculus Quest 2s left within a few weeks. I could be wrong, but there are many years of precedent for the hot new gaming systems to sell out before mid-Dec.
just did a quick sweep.

the 256gb is easily available but the 64gb is drying up Over here.

still available but I think I need to impress upon Santa the need to buy early to avoid her disappointment Xmas day.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I will probably connect 5G on a Tablet from TMobile because I cut the cord on my cable again or I might just upgrade to a 5G phone that has an hdmi alt feature to watch netflix and amazon prime,hulu on my TV. I will also probably get lay z boy too.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
View attachment 21918
Nice I miss my old break barrel pellet gun. Thing had some oomph behind each shot. Which is why it was taken away from me as a kid and never seen again...

Looked like this
06-19-20-01-Slavia-618.jpg

Never got the name and model so I could replace it.