General What did you get your Valentine today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Our BJJ club is doing a "Parents date night" tomorrow where they'll watch kids who are club members. Two young coaches will give them some wrestling time along with food and a movie. It's by donation and all proceeds helps them pay for tourney fees. Wife and I are going to go see The Gentleman or Ford vs Ferrari and have some sushi.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Our BJJ club is doing a "Parents date night" tomorrow where they'll watch kids who are club members. Two young coaches will give them some wrestling time along with food and a movie. It's by donation and all proceeds helps them pay for tourney fees. Wife and I are going to go see The Gentleman or Ford vs Ferrari and have some sushi.
I plan to have some "sushi" tonight too, if you know what I'm saying.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Gosh darn it I haven't seen The Gentleman yet, I'll sort it out next week. I keep meaning to then something else crops up.

A proper Guy Ritchie movie with McConaughey in is going to be money.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Still gotta pick her up some discount Balloons and Flowers.

Might go to Dinner aswell.

Already bought her a bottle of her favorite wine.

I should step it up tho since she got me this last year...

going out to eat. got her flowers and perfumes she likes. her birthday was a few days ago so i got her a bunch of stuff she wanted already

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Valentines Menu at 'Sel'

and a Nanette Sherpa Hoodie, which is discontinued and impossible to find. I searched for 6 months to find one in her size.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Flowers(even though she said no flowers)
Some chocolate bars

Gonna make nachos for her tonight, all the fixings(her favorite foods are burgers and nachos lol)

We will do a nice dinner out on Sunday...maybe this amazing Lebanese restaurant...or maybe a fancy Sushi joint

We don't give gifts on xmas or birthdays...we give hugs, sex, and good positive vibes

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Valentines Menu at 'Sel'

and a Nanette Sherpa Hoodie, which is discontinued and impossible to find. I searched for 6 months to find one in her size.

is it 140$ total per person?
or is that before $70 "wine pairing" whatever that is exactly

Food menu looks excellent

If you guys/gals get different courses it can be like an 8 course meaL!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
is it 140$ total per person?
or is that before $70 "wine pairing" whatever that is exactly

Food menu looks excellent

If you guys/gals get different courses it can be like an 8 course meaL!
we always get 'one of everything' (except the main course). Wine pairing is extra, but she's allergic to alcohol, and I barely drink anymore...but they have great cocktails, so that's what I usually get.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
almost forgot, making a chocolate souffle tonight.

I only do it on Vday and our anniversary.