General What do taquitos taste like?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I never thought about it before, but now that you mention it, it's the same here on the east coast - I have only heard the word taquito in a 7-11 context. They are called flautas in Mexican restaurants.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Basically, they should taste like little tacos

Ito means little in Spanish
They look a little different to me but maybe I dont know a real taco. Like they are fried and the filling is on the outside. I think I would like these better than taco.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
They are delicious and should be properly served covered in cheese and guacamole. Here is San Diego the home of the best Mexican food. We refer to them as rolled tacos.

Rolled Tacos/Taquitos. Get that plus a bean and cheese burrito with red hotsauce.. my staple meal. I havent found a place out here like Robertos or any of the incarnations of the name shops like they have back west. Makes me fucking sad.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Rolled Tacos/Taquitos. Get that plus a bean and cheese burrito with red hotsauce.. my staple meal. I havent found a place out here like Robertos or any of the incarnations of the name shops like they have back west. Makes me fucking sad.
About 15 years ago I stuffed the been and cheese burrito with 2 rolled tacos with cheese and guacamole Called it the Hawkins Burrito. Give it a try it’s awesome.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
They look a little different to me but maybe I dont know a real taco. Like they are fried and the filling is on the outside. I think I would like these better than taco.
lol
you ignorant fuck ,ill make sure to disrespect korean food. yellow cheese on flautas makes me puke. but take the white guys word in this thread don't listen to the actual mexican.