VID What do you do for fun??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
i have done "sit on top" style kayak in calm waters nothing whitewater or that extreme,I also raft in yosemite and a few other places,surf ,learning To kiteboard.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Yea sweets. I like to do that too. Just down scaled alot. Like in my bath tub. Good job man.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Yea sweets. I like to do that too. Just down scaled alot. Like in my bath tub. Good job man.
Haha that must get messy, you should build up to it... It's the most fun a man can having being thrown down a rocky creek.. I'll upload fresh gopro videos tomorrow, you know... for inspiration.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
i have done "sit on top" style kayak in calm waters nothing whitewater or that extreme,I also raft in yosemite and a few other places,surf ,learning To kiteboard.
I'm about to start learning to surf this winter I can't wait. I'll be rafting tomorrow only like 500 yrds but it's a fun run.. I was at a world kite board event here a few years ago that stuff is insane I'd love a go..

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Haha that must get messy, you should build up to it... It's the most fun a man can having being thrown down a rocky creek.. I'll upload fresh gopro videos tomorrow, you know... for inspiration.

For sure trying to build up to that. Im down for sure. Its a blast just going down little shit. I could only imagine. I might need to take a dip tho, to clean my chonies. Im always lookin for inspirational videos.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Tell me about your Yosemite trips. I live pretty close and go there often.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Tell me about your Yosemite trips. I live pretty close and go there often.
I havent gone in maybe three years they had an outbreak of some virus last time I went so I just ended up in San Francisco, but I used to raft near el Capitan and at that little spot that is like a beach, hiked around saw the waterfalls and the giant trees in mariposa grove before they we closed down.