General What do you guys love to do?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Holy shit that's spectacular!

Writing a full length story is hard work but super rewarding. I've written 3 feature screenplays, definitely one of my favourite things to do.

Are your books all related? Or different? Have you gone about publishing?

Would love to chat about your process etc
This should be an interesting answer. If its any where near the level of his cooking you're in for a treat and possibly a form of psychosis.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Science fiction mainly. I'm looking at redoing my first four books, have started a fifth, and last night a sixth as well.

Good luck!
You're can't even master basic punctuation. How you get anyone to publish your mindless drivel (if you actually do) is an enigma.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Again with this shitty punctuation.

This is part of the reason why you haven't been published.
Plus, despite not finding a publisher the first two times I tried, this new book I am writing, will be the best one yet.

I don't know if publishers still accept unsolicited submissions, but if they will at least consider it, there is still hope!

Jan 21, 2015
Plus, despite not finding a publisher the first two times I tried, this new book I am writing, will be the best one yet.

I don't know if publishers still accept unsolicited submissions, but if they will at least consider it, there is still hope!
You should do what I did:
Publish yourself, and slip a bunch of copies onto bestseller shelves around in bookshelves:
:D

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2015
Seriously though yuki2054 @yuki2054

Keep going! Writing a full novel is no mere achievement, its the saddest thing to see so much love and sweat go into creative projects and not go anywhere. Have you had any of them professionally edited? How aggressive are you in pitching it around? I say keep going, refining your best ones, don't give up.

I've set myself up for a much harder task than you; I've written a trilogy of feature screenplays I hope to have made into films, I need to find producers willing to throw millions of dollars at the project. The odds are crazy against me, but then again look how many crap movies somehow get made every year (!?). It is my great ambition to see this through, not gonna give up. I just started pitching a few months ago, looking for literary managers or agents or hell maybe even a flash encounter with the right person. I will get it done, watch me. Nothing gets done without belief

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Seriously though yuki2054 @yuki2054

Keep going! Writing a full novel is no mere achievement, its the saddest thing to see so much love and sweat go into creative projects and not go anywhere. Have you had any of them professionally edited? How aggressive are you in pitching it around? I say keep going, refining your best ones, don't give up.

I've set myself up for a much harder task than you; I've written a trilogy of feature screenplays I hope to have made into films, I need to find producers willing to throw millions of dollars at the project. The odds are crazy against me, but then again look how many crap movies somehow get made every year (!?). It is my great ambition to see this through, not gonna give up. I just started pitching a few months ago, looking for literary managers or agents or hell maybe even a flash encounter with the right person. I will get it done, watch me. Nothing gets done without belief
What's the story about?

Jan 21, 2015
You askin me, or yuki2054 @yuki2054 ?

I've made a whole pitch website with artwork and everything, I wanna share with the MMAC but mofos might find my secret identity :grimacing:

Its a martial arts/fantasy/drama about 2 styles of fighting based on yin and yang; a young girl and her parents discovering one style, and a 100-year old master wielding the other.

Its a trilogy, spanning 3 lifetimes/incarnations. The girl and her family have lives in Japan, Canada, and Brazil, while the 100-year old master keeps living and follows them from life to life. They all eventually go back to Japan where it started for the climax of part 3

I wanna hear Yuki's pitch!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You askin me, or yuki2054 @yuki2054 ?

I've made a whole pitch website with artwork and everything, I wanna share with the MMAC but mofos might find my secret identity :grimacing:

Its a martial arts/fantasy/drama about 2 styles of fighting based on yin and yang; a young girl and her parents discovering one style, and a 100-year old master wielding the other.

Its a trilogy, spanning 3 lifetimes/incarnations. The girl and her family have lives in Japan, Canada, and Brazil, while the 100-year old master keeps living and follows them from life to life. They all eventually go back to Japan where it started for the climax of part 3

I wanna hear Yuki's pitch!
I'm writing a story that's exactly the same but with the T1000

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

Why aren’t you self publishing?